Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9

Lightbulb MAF sensor the root of all evil?

Hey guys im starting a new thread off my old one. Ive had shit fuel ecconomy and i was wondering if the cause could be a bad MAF sensor?
    ive done some reading and aparently a bad sensor can cause the computer to use a bypass system to judge air/fuel ratios which adds fuel bassed on a chart of values instead of using the sensors data? and this can cause the car to run overly rich.
    However as of yet i have not had a CEL. I even disconected the MAF sensor to see how the car drives and even then the CEL wasnt on.... This seems a little sus.
    Any input guys?

Member Array
    Car:
    FD2 N/A what?
    Try cleaning yours with an electronic cleaner. About $10 from jaycar in the green bottle. Could also be a bad o2 sensor. If you really wanna know straight away take it to the dealer...
    i live my life full boost, one gear at a time.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 cl9
    Mmmmm just wanted to know if thiers any ways to diagnose a bad maf without having to get a diagnostic done at the dealer... im a bit short of cash atm.