Thread: ipod

ipod

Hi, i just got my fd1, i like to know is there way to connect my ipod/iphone to my headunit with out changing to after market head unit? thx

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic EU3
    The simplest way is to buy a FM transmitter

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    you probably can just have a look on your headunit and see if theres any options for ipod if there is just go out and buy a ipod connection that goes into your head unit and comes out and plugs into your ipod all you just gotta do is pull out the head unit but if your scared of breaking something just take it to honda or take it to one of the car audio shops im not too sure how much they would charge but i think honda should do it for free since its there product but just have a look around

and not to mention fm transmitter is good but its not clear its just like you listening to the radio

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic 2007 Vti Manual BLK
    The easiest way is to connect it via aux cable. The 3.5 mm plug which is located under the cigarette lighter in FD.

You can grab 3.5 mm cable from any electronics shop. It won't be fully integrated but it's the cheapest way and quality is pretty good. Much better than FM transmitter.