Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    $645 to respray a bumper is a complete rip off, i suggest you get some quotes from other repaires with good reputations.
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury 6MT
    You are Melbourne area? Try Inkermans or Mr Gloss, I hear they are good. Or Dentfix.

- HZ
    Last edited by HunterZero; 15-03-2011 at 11:33 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    BB6 ATTS
    If you are in the Melbourne Area I would Highly Recommend Simon @ Paintwerks (http://www.paintwerks.com.au/). He mainly deals Japanese Cars (ie. Subaru's Mitsu's Honda's etc) and does great work. He's busy though and probably won't be able to fit it in immediately. I used his booth once and his quality of work was better than mainstream/high output panel beaters (as they ONLY care about volume/throughput). He uses PPG Products. (Which about 80%+ of car manufacturers use as OEM Paint).

Secondly, Don't even consider claiming Insurance. 9 Times out of 10 you CANNOT claim if the two people who are involved in the accident are either related or live together in the same premises. Even disregarding that... It's not worth screwing up your rating... it will effect you much more in the long run.
    AMSOIL 10w30/Ea013 @ 5k OCI's, AMSOIL MTF Synchromesh, RE002's @ F 40/R 38 PSI; 9.23L/100kms. Suburban(Minimal Freeway).

Self Tuned (Road). Dyno soon.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    With most insurance companies, you can claim, even if the event falls under subrogation - In most cases, the claim is free is you identify the responsibly party (nil xs) and the subrogation law prohibits recovery/a claim needed to be made by your parents - Unless you policy has a specific exclusion.
    Last edited by tknova; 16-03-2011 at 06:47 AM.