Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    yes or u can adjust em coilovers. u need to jackup d car then twist it to wateva u want.
    reason i suggest coilovers is because when u lower ur car more than 1.5" drop, u most likely blow the stock shockers. so hence just do it right and get full coilovers.
    coz if the shocks blow, ur car will ride like a boat and obviously u dont want that, unless u like going into a tree or sumshit.

do it this way mate, guards+coilovers+rims.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    yes i shall..thanks for the advice

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 FD1
    or be even more baller n get urself some airbag suspension. that way u can lower and raise ur height with the click of a button... lol

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    lol im not too keen on spending 3k

imo 20s would look awesome, i would but i cant afford the rubber n shit like that. i would get coilovers first as u are, but im second thinking, cause of the 20s, i might as well just lower it on springs, as u dun need to go that low on 20s but im not 100% on that. thinking on 20s it will be nearly tucking alrdy
    FS: BMW E60 04' 530i

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    have you guys heard of kmac coilovers? do yous know if they any good? i cant seem to find N+ buddy club coilovers
    Theres pedders with the xa coilovers apparently top of the line stuff but is gona cost me an arm and a leg $2000.
    Last edited by imprezu; 15-03-2011 at 11:35 AM.

Member Array
    kmac is gud shit, check buddy clubs on ebay. fuk pedders not worth that much.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    yeh im lookin into kmacs..bc racing coilovers are pretty cheap aswell like 1200 or something to order in...haha yeh pedders asking way to much i was like wtf!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    hey guys is it a defect installing coil over springs? and will the insurance companies go nuts over it?

it is a defect (anything besides stock on a car is defectable). defects are all dependent on the cop you get. when u just get pulled over, cops will just mainly check for ur tyre thread, if u car is above legal limit, pod filters and shit like that. insurance company wont go nuts, they will increase ur premium most prob to cover the mod, if not, and u get into an accident, and they find u had coilovers, if or if not the coilovers had any part in play of the accident, they will most probably void ur claim

so

1. just get insurance to cover it ull be fine
    2. dont go extremely low and keep it above legal limit youll be fine

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    FUARK! mwaku, i have my shocks replaced with koni yellows and DC5S rims. Is that stuff insu needs to know?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

i doubt it, they usually void if it it was responsible for the accident. say for example ur coils bottomed out and u lost control, then they'll void ur claim...

it is better that insurance knows, all my cars, i've gone without telling insurance about any of my mods, its up to you really. sometimes the premium will stay the same, who knows. ur better off calling ur insurance company rather then asking some fella on the net lol

in ur case i wouldn't even bother telling em lol