Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    I bought a new S300 unit from bisimoto USA just recently for $526. just waiting on it to arrive, postage wasn't bad, $59 for international express.

Getting adrian at TODA to install it to my P72 and tune very soon. Will post results when it's done!
    toda is awesome ive heard

ill be getting someone up here to do mine, when i do get it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    91 eh9
    dont go ebay just get it from a shop in the states called phearable they can put the s300 in an p72 ecu for you or just the basic one without cost.

i got one from them and had no hassles. they can even give you a basic map until you get it fully tuned...just tell them what mods you have and they go from there

Member Array
    i see, tho still searching for a base map for d15b7 for hondata software.

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by sinseven View Post
    dont go ebay just get it from a shop in the states called phearable they can put the s300 in an p72 ecu for you or just the basic one without cost.

i got one from them and had no hassles. they can even give you a basic map until you get it fully tuned...just tell them what mods you have and they go from there
    just got there site mate.

http://www.phearable.net/shoppingcar...ages-p-39.html

you said its no extra to get them to put it in an ecu? your own ecu? they supply an ecu?
    there are a few options there .. they can install for eg. into an obd1 vtec ecu for +$110.. or into obd2 ecu for $295.

kinda confusing...

would i want to get installed into obd2 ecu for dc2r or obd1 then get a conversion harness :S

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    Quote Originally Posted by honda_zivic View Post
    i see, tho still searching for a base map for d15b7 for hondata software.
    is the turbo kit already installed?

maybe dont run the hondata until it is tuned, and when you drive it on the day to get it tuned, just make it so the car doesnt boost.

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by CRXDEL501 View Post
    is the turbo kit already installed?

maybe dont run the hondata until it is tuned, and when you drive it on the day to get it tuned, just make it so the car doesnt boost.
    yes turbo kit is installed.
    i was thinking similar idea to this, but in this way:
    unplug hondata unit from the p28 ecu and just used the 28pin chip and have sum1 tuned a base map on crome or sumshit like that according to my setup.
    that way least i can drive the car with more safely then now.

coz i dont really want to tune it yet bcoz it will be a waste of money now, since im building a d16 engine on the side.
    so was hoping when the d16 build is finish i dropped it in and bring it to the tuner have em do their thing. better than paying twice for a tuned.
    which cost both my balls sack.

if u know what i mean.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    ek4
    I bought a new S300 unit from bisimoto USA just recently for $526. just waiting on it to arrive, postage wasn't bad, $59 for international express.

Getting adrian at TODA to install it to my P72 and tune very soon. Will post results when it's done!
    PM price on how much your installation and tune is and also any mods you are running please
    want to get hondata sometime soon
    Love.ALWAYS.Shines.Remember.2.Smile - Lupe Fiasco

Member Array
    is any1 using boost control solenoid package?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    CT9A
    Just ordered one for a mate. S300 + ECU landed $700 AUD. Plug and play no hassles. Pm ill guide you in the right direction.

Member Array
    little update i got ecu 2day.