1995 honda prelude vti-r

Hi guys im looking to buy a prelude vti-r and i found a seller but im not to familiar with them. The car is auto and has vtec, will the vtec be totally useless because its an auto? Also the car has had its motor replaced, is it still worth buying? It's also 4WS. It would be helpful if anyone can give me some info or advice.
    Last edited by ilirian1; 15-03-2011 at 11:14 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    I wouldn't buy an auto but thats just me. Pretty sure all Preludes have 4WS except the ATTS because it feeds extra torque to the outside front wheel during cornering for reduced understeer. Or some shit. I'd keep looking if I were you, if you can drive manual and want a manual car then I wouldn't settle for an auto. Just be patient yo.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    97 lude

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude ATTS
    just cuz the motor has been replaced doesnt mean the chassis is in good condition (it still has done the original kms) still get it looked at by a mechanic. same advice as gooner if u can drive manual get manual, hope it makes sense and helps

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    the car your looking at is a JDM Import not AUDM. we never got AT VTIR in a 1995 here