Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    i highly doubt the chassis has sustained any damage at all. the damage to the guard was most likely caused buy the rim/tyre pushing against it.
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    if you are parting out I want your tail lights. PM me if you decide to part out.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

get a quote from a panel beater. and minus that from the amount the car sells usually. thats how much you will have in your pocket. it wouldn't really be worth wrecking the car and selling the parts. leave that as a last resort. it looks repairable. but if its going to cost maybe a bit too much then up to you. but if you fix it you might even keep the car.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Go to a few panel beaters. Ask them what needs fixed, ask for a quote and then go from there.

A few pictures isn't going to help anyone here (no matter how qualified) give any advice to you.

Member Array
    Car:
    Yellow EG =D
    well i figured u fish tailed on the highway because u got a pretty nasty puncture on the wall of the tyre. my guess.
    towing the car would be quite cheap after u part it out (few scrap metal places will come tow the car for free)

i would honestly say to fix it, seem quite fixable.
    new passenger fender
    new lca
    new rear bumper
    new wheel
    wheel alignment (all 4)

but do get this inspected though.
    WINTON PB - 1:48.9
    EG5 1.6L SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    insurance?

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by quangsuke View Post
    well i figured u fish tailed on the highway because u got a pretty nasty puncture on the wall of the tyre. my guess.
    towing the car would be quite cheap after u part it out (few scrap metal places will come tow the car for free)

i would honestly say to fix it, seem quite fixable.
    new passenger fender
    new lca
    new rear bumper
    new wheel
    wheel alignment (all 4)

but do get this inspected though.
    Is it possible to do the wheel alignment at home? I think my sway bars might need to be replaced too.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by KeNji-EJ8 View Post
    Is it possible to do the wheel alignment at home? I think my sway bars might need to be replaced too.
    Please take the car to someone who knows what they're doing.