Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 eh, 94 eg.

Post Stickerbomb eg &eh. Photos please, if any one has any.

I'm thinking of stickerbombing part of my eh sedan, not sure which panel/s though. So if any one has some good photos of their stickerbomb'd eg or eh, could you please post em up? I can't find any good pix on google or anything, so yeah. Would be very much appreciated !! Sorry if this is not worth making a thread over, lol.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 eh, 94 eg.
    Lol, I don't care about who likes it or not - haha.. i like it, and that's all that matters to me - i'm not trying to impress people with what i do to my car.. If i have to drive it, and look at it every day - who cares what every one else thinks? I don't ha. I seen the dc2 front lip and i like it, so each to their own.

I'm thinking of side mouldings.. i have other ideas, but not too sure.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 eh, 94 eg.
    Well, they could - but if they are bright bright stickers which they are going to be - they still wouldn't look too bad.. I mean, i've had stickers on my rear window and it's taken them ages to fade, plus my car doesn't attract the sun as much as a black car would - so it wouldn't be too bad.. right? I've heard of people doing the inside of their engine bay, or the inside of their hood and shit - and the heat from the engine and shit hasn't effected it for a while, or even years.. that's pretty good aye.. haha.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 eh, 94 eg.
    :P hmm, i really like the front lip though or i'm really not sure it's called but there is a little part below the badge but above the number plate.. it comes out a little from the boot - really don't know what you would call it, but it looks heaps good stickerbomb'd. Btw, i pm'd you.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Do you have a grille? Maybe stickerbomb that?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2+t [OHN 03Z]
    rear garnish? i think thats what ur talking about... and yes im the one with the sticker bomb lip and interior... i dun care what others think i thought it looks hot so i did it... realistically if thats what u like then you should do it...

image of the lip on an eh :

Last edited by 4p1ay; 20-03-2011 at 11:29 AM.
    coz stickers make my car go faster... right???
    I my RICED DC2

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    cmon guys, enough useless posting. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

also no that it's a fad.. so it'll be gone soon. I'm pretty sure the americans are over it now too. Are you guys perhaps a bit JDM obsessed?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    cmon guys, enough useless posting. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

also no that it's a fad.. so it'll be gone soon. I'm pretty sure the americans are over it now too. Are you guys perhaps a bit JDM obsessed?
    Sticker bombing is an American trend not a Japanese thing, if that's what you're getting at.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Sorry, i tend to be a bit incoherent. That is what i am getting at, and i'm also saying that if you're into one trend, you're generally not into the other, or at least don't appreciate the other either.

There's no point telling someone how shit something looks if you don't appreciate it to begin with
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

I personally hate it but as long as you like it cause ur the one who has to live with it.

I guess sticker bombing is like an ugly tattoo. Hurts more to laser a tattoo

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 eh, 94 eg.
    Wow, that eh looks hot. Thanks for the pic, do you know if there are any sites where i could view more ideas? As i said, each to their own aye.
    VTE33K.

lol @ how many people will cry because people do stuff to their car they don't like.

not really what you're exactly lookin for, but i did the console of my EG.

exterior parts are a bit of a hassle to do, i would sand down whatever your doing, adhesive spray it, AND clear coat it.

don't forget to test clear coat as it may make some stickers run.

good luck!