Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    ducbui91, i think that's a pretty low assumption buddy. but you probably don't mean it.

Quote Originally Posted by khanguskhan View Post
    ducbui91, i think that's a pretty low assumption buddy. but you probably don't mean it.
    nice name lol

ahaha you too ASL? :P

Quote Originally Posted by chriis2k View Post
    !!HERE IS THE FULL STORY FROM THE VICTIM HIMSELF!!

"The S2k had black Enkei RPF1 Wheels and a titanium exhaust.
    I guess it wasn't your car because you don't have a titanium exhaust. Problem solved.

Member Array
    Car:
    A black one
    Bhahaha too bad if your mate was beat up and the police had evidence of these threats...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    For further clarification, here is another quote from the victim.

"chriis2k Had nothing to do with the Incident (grey S2000)

The point of the story is don't steal from other peoples cars! Maybe you might get a little pip squeak and get lucky or you can end up with someone like me a bad mofo

Anyone else would of just let it go. Move on and buy new centre caps. I take it to the extreme to set an example for anyone else who thinks its ok to help themself to other peoples cars.
    Last edited by obsessionz; Today at 09:38 AM."

Anyways, now that that is out of the way, i would like to update this thread by sharing with you my latest purchase (Again, sorry for the crap quality pics)

AEM EMS FULL STANDALONE ECU!
    Bought this used off a member on here! It's tuned to his car so i need to get it re-tuned before installation. If you know of any good tuners i would love to here of them!

Member Array
    Car:
    2 Door EK GLi
    Great car chris. The way an S2K should be modded. And good work on getting your centrecaps back. Don't see why people are drilling on you for doing whay you did. Some scum decide its ok to steal shit from other people's cars and expect no reprocussions from it. We need more people like you to teach em a lesson

Member Array
    Car:
    CP2 / EG5
    Hi Chris, Just letting you know if you want to pass to your friend in the Red DC2R that the clubITR thread of his wrong doing is spreading amongst various car forums as we speak. Anyways great car and please post more updates !

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I'm sure he is a member on here, so he should know sooner or later and thanks a lot! I most definitely will

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Dc2R
    I needed new centre caps....

Very nice car to have on your p's!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Thanks mate,

Went for a short drive today, was great until i was pulled over lol (he let me off though... wierd, but happy!!)

Here's a couple pics of the beast!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    nice car man im so jellyy