Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    listen here champ. I am not the type to criticise, and am open to all forms of motoring and motorsport... but you've been here before, with the same car, with the same attitude, and your thread was pages and pages long full of complete utter garbage dog shit 10 year old style excuses for never showing, physically or any credible evidence of your claims in your thread...

I am giving you one and only stern warning, if i get a whiff of this here, i will shut this thread up so quick your head will spin... as it turns in to spam at that point...

Now that that is out of the way, awesome stuff mate... would love to hear this thing... obviously a project of this size, with only 5 months left to go would be operating on a pretty strict project schedule... when do you anticipate having the motor running? and any test and tune time???

And whatever happenned to your BA 16ve build?
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    aaaaaaAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH

Member Array
    Car:
    hondas suck <3
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    now seriously why the fuk would you say that?

you must REALLY want everyone to know you go on the misc and youre aware of who zyzz is?
    u mad bro?

just read the other thread on the links.

god he does sound cocky.

at least he has pictures this time. I hope they are his.

lets hope his head is where it should be and post some time slips to back up his talk.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Lmao yonas your a killer hahahaha never-ending story 2

Member Array
    Car:
    S14,s15,s2000
    not this shit again

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    haha all the o.g members knows this guy for talking shit
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    S14,s15,s2000
    lol first time around was funny , second time was sad i think where upto the 8th or 9th time now on various forums -_-
    wana chase hondas look at some of my slow pulsars lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    iamhappy46, = troll ? ,

got banned on the nissan/pga forums cause of his blowassing

btw what happend to the garaiya car with 900nm of torque in 600kg shell with 800hp sr20vet
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=1#post1212342

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?36526-A-Pulsar-to-rival-egk20a!!

Just a background on him before you take this thread seriously,
    Not particularly caring... believe whatever you want. However, I am pretty sure there is some irrefutable proof coming your way.
    While your there... you also missed my twin turbo VY SS ute: http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/h...ute/?start=all
    For the doubters, you will also notice that the background pics of my ute is also the same workshop where my SSS was built... for a fake, that would be odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilli View Post
    listen here champ. I am not the type to criticise, and am open to all forms of motoring and motorsport... but you've been here before, with the same car, with the same attitude, and your thread was pages and pages long full of complete utter garbage dog shit 10 year old style excuses for never showing, physically or any credible evidence of your claims in your thread...

I am giving you one and only stern warning, if i get a whiff of this here, i will shut this thread up so quick your head will spin... as it turns in to spam at that point...

Now that that is out of the way, awesome stuff mate... would love to hear this thing... obviously a project of this size, with only 5 months left to go would be operating on a pretty strict project schedule... when do you anticipate having the motor running? and any test and tune time???

And whatever happenned to your BA 16ve build?
    No spam here.
    Car is actually finished mechanically(after a previous unfortunate camshaft failure haha)

Waiting on paint and interior to finish the car off.

Quote Originally Posted by EG5 View Post
    Yes, I lol'ed as well.
    Last edited by iamhappy46; 27-03-2011 at 11:07 PM.
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

Member Array
    Car:
    Had a 1990 ED Civic
    Lets do some basic maths...

Stock VQ35 makes 304Hp or 224Kw@6400rpm on stock 212 duration cams with relatively low valve lift with only 10.5:1 static compression

Add Kelford 302 duration intake cams with 11.5mm lift and 292 duration exhaust cams with 11mm of lift, with a jump in compression, with near featherweight custom pistons and rods to let the engine breathe. Suddenly, 450+Hp is more than possible

Basic physics would even show that if the engine makes 20% more torque at say 8500rpm than the stock engine makes at 6400rpm, then I am making 484hp at the flywheel.

There is already guys in the USA making over 400Hp@crank on stock bottom ends with JWT C9 cams, so Nismo probably should have got their shit together with VQ35 development

Quote Originally Posted by mugen_ctr View Post
    all i can say is good luck... lol, If Top secret can extract 500hp using turbo, an u can do the same with N/A, ill eat my own words hahahaha, the only N/A cars ive seen have that sorta power is V8's, not hating just questioning ur judgement thats all

ok heres another thing, The most Nismo ever got from a VQ35 was around 400hp, and that was with a stroked Vq35, to a 3.8liter, so i find it VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THE 500HP N/A statement

And until u make a proper 10sec pass, with road legal semi slicks, show us the time slip, than will shut our yaps up LOL
    N14 Pulsar - VQ35 swap, Kelford C spec cams, 12.7:1CR, 6 speed HLSD, BC coilovers & 350Z 12.6" F brakes
    Smashed VY SS Ute: Teins, AP Racing brakes, Billet wheels, lazy 481rwKw TT kit - PICS

too much talk.

post up some results.