Member Array
    Car:
    f20c

s2000 offset help

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum so bare with me on this question . I'm currently running on cr kai works 17x8 and 17x9 dont know my offset as the owner forgot what the offsets were.. I think he said +35 and +45 that was on the top of his head and he admitted he doesnt remember.. But I was just wondering how much negative camber i would need for them to fit into my rear guards on stock camber adjustment.. Also i'm going to lower my car on Eibach pro kit springs which are about a 1" drop and i've heard people saying that lowering your car already gives natural camber? And what other solutions would there be around this problem? Any help would be great

Heres some photos of them sticking out of my guards not much im guessing.. Thanks guys.

Learnt how to upload pics by LowEk
    Last edited by phatty; 26-03-2011 at 11:28 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EG5
    is this you sunny? Umm in my opinion you can either choose to go abit lower, that will make your rim tuck into your guards more, giving you natural camber! if that isn't enough to get your wheels tucked into your guards or avoid forms of scrubbing i would say you have to get alternate camber kits for your car and adjust them to your desired degrees! goodluck
    VTC-S2N

Member Array
    Car:
    f20c
    lol bonny johnny? Haha, nah all good man just had to trim my rear bar and relocate a tab doesnt scrub anymore. Gonna lower my car soon 1" and shouldnt scrub the guards or rear bumper. If it does ill just camber it on the stock cambers should be all good. Thanks mate, btw go to school and study