Banned Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR Vspec

good price for a jdm b18c??

hey guys, i was after a b18c2 to drop into an eg until last night, i met somine who imports front cuts.. he had 4 jdm b18c engines and two jdm k20a engines. the first b18 was on 90,xxx ks and the asking price was 5.2 with cusco lsd. the second was on 140xxx ks and the asking price was 4.6k, the third was on 110xxx and the asking price was also 4.6 but the oil felt like glue so i was a little unsure of that one.. my friend was lucky enough to put a deposit on the 4th b18c which had genuin 56xxx ls on the clock. hes paying 5.7 for engine,loom,ecu,gearbox and driveshafts. the guy also threw in the jdm steering wheel and 2 sr3 recaros with no bolster wear.. im trying to decide between which one of the b18's to purchase myself.. the 2 k20's were both on around 60-70xxx ks. the asking for each of those were 7.5..

i personally thought they were all very cheap, especially coz theyre all jdm engines.. the only problem is i cant decide which ones to go for,and will a k20 swap blow my budget.. which is about 10..

thanks guys
    Last edited by cihanvtec; 27-03-2011 at 11:15 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    dog
    a k20 will definitely blow your budget and break your balls

K-series FTW !
    - Its not what you drive. Its what drives you.