Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by markismaximus View Post
    I lol'ed a little when I read this

Couldn't agree more, wiring is the biggest PITA job
    Wiring I hope is working from front, doors mirror wiper motor mirrors interlock and other stuff. not sure 100% that everything is working perfect t. inductors are not working could be bulbs or something else.
    Having hard time to connect the rear wires. since the loom is from sedan :| and wires are different to hatch.
    Power steering pump is the same from d16a8 and d15b4 only bracket and belt are different.

Hmm... good luck is all I can say man!

I though have the same problem as you, my power side mirrors don't work..and neither is my interior light..
    I had to hook up a wire from the interior light straight to the batt to get it working

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmEG5 View Post
    Hmm... good luck is all I can say man!

I though have the same problem as you, my power side mirrors don't work..and neither is my interior light..
    I had to hook up a wire from the interior light straight to the batt to get it working
    that's mean you missed a wire somewhere . power mirrors are working good on mine .
    Before ground was not tight enough, but now is good .

Yeah well it works on both side, only left and right though.. Up and down don't work lol so is pretty pointless to me..
    Does your interior light also work?

Yeah well it works on both side, only left and right though.. Up and down don't work lol so is pretty pointless to me..
    Does your interior light also work?

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Indicators are not working on all sides. may be switch is damaged somehow :|.
    Lights are working
    reverse is working now
    will keep working on it.
    Radiator fan is not starting, should check it later.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by hmetro24 View Post
    Indicators are not working on all sides. may be switch is damaged somehow
    Now here's a tip for you. You have to have all wires in correctly, all bulbs checked and working fully, and the hazard switch connected.

If your indicators are still not working then you have a wiring issue.

This was the experience i had when doing my ED6.

Peter
    Still here. Still kickin'

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    All lights almost works should check the ceiling lights. was blown fuse, that's why indicators did not works.
    There is a plug with 2 pins beside the driver side on the right hand that goes to the ceiling what is this plug ?
    also I see water is coming out from the exhaust system, why is that ? is it alright ?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic VTi

Two wires

All lights almost works should check the ceiling lights. was blown fuse, that's why indicators did not works.
    There is a plug with 2 pins beside the driver side on the right hand that goes to the ceiling what is this plug ?
    also I see water is coming out from the exhaust system, why is that ? is it alright ?
    Water is just condensation. It should clear after a minute or two of engine running.

That's either your interior dome light, or if the harness came out of a car with a sunroof, it might be the sunroof control. Does it have a white and green wire as one of the two wires?

Peter

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Its fat wires not thin wires,If i am not wrong one is Green/red, since I do not have Sun roof, so that's the dome light.

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    I wanna know, how many plugs goes to the rear. I see big plug and 1 small but i can not find anywhere to connect the small plug :|.
    Also there is a small 2 pin plug that goes from driver side to the passenger side but i see no where to connect it.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic VTi
    I wanna know, how many plugs goes to the rear. I see big plug and 1 small but i can not find anywhere to connect the small plug :|.
    Also there is a small 2 pin plug that goes from driver side to the passenger side but i see no where to connect it.
    That depends on where you are starting from. At the fuse box there are at least 2 or 3 plugs that send wires to the rear but if you look behind the driver's seat, there is a join which is one big plug.

The 2 pin plug could be the stereo wires for the rear speakers. What colour are they? The only other wire that goes across the car to the passenger side is the door open light, which is a single green/red wire (I think).

Peter