Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hmetro24 View Post
    All the fuel tanks in this wrecker are drilled to take fuel out. is it worth to weld the hole. or better to get undrilled tank.
    If yes any idea how much to weld the hole cost.
    Just get the one with the hole already made from factory.. Personally, i wouldnt wanna drill anything onto a fuel tank.. Incase you made a spark or anything and theres still fuel inside, you'd probably get your head up to china.. lol

Just ask them EG GLi/VTi or Si fuel tank with/without pump

Try not to drill, cut, weld onto a fuel tank unless its necessary to do so and also do not do it unless your a qualified mechanic and know the safety procedures before doing any of them

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    I would like to visit china but not just my head A complete Piece . I am going to Pick a part. I will take the fuel tank for free. I will take it and weld the hole somewhere. so i will save some money.
    I took every single cable from the EH Vti.
    From ecu to the engine bay.
    From dash the the rear until fuel pump under the seats.
    From under dash to the engine bay. its like rewiring the whole car. i got shocked :|. Its gonna be a puzzle for me to rewire all these wires. Do i really need rewire all these wires or i can still use. I can still use some from carbie ??
    I think i need diagram for Si and Vti Also carbie model :|.
    some wire should be take out due no vtec on this engine. Does it matter if the car is automatic ?? coz i gonna put them in manual eg.

Still want to know which Rear brakes should i take. I can take from honda concerto or integra Da9. or should i wait untill i find rear vti or Si rear brakes.

Stuff i have:
    All inside car loom from Vti.
    Brake booster from Vti
    Prop valve.
    Master cylinder from Vti
    D16A8
    Gearbox
    Drive shafts
    Engine Loom
    Engine Mounts
    ECU P29
    Rear sway bar form VTI

Need
    Rear brakes discs.
    Handbrake cable
    Fuel tank ( need to weld the whole )
    Fuel rails ( but i will flare the end )
    Clutch
    If i miss some parts add it
    Last edited by hmetro24; 18-04-2011 at 08:03 PM.

I would like to visit china but not just my head A complete Piece . I am going to Pick a part. I will take the fuel tank for free. I will take it and weld the hole somewhere. so i will save some money.
    I took every single cable from the EH Vti.
    From ecu to the engine bay.
    From dash the the rear until fuel pump under the seats.
    From under dash to the engine bay. its like rewiring the whole car. i got shocked :|. Its gonna be a puzzle for me to rewire all these wires. Do i really need rewire all these wires or i can still use. I can still use some from carbie ??
    I think i need diagram for Si and Vti Also carbie model :|.
    some wire should be take out due no vtec on this engine. Does it matter if the car is automatic ?? coz i gonna put them in manual eg.

Still want to know which Rear brakes should i take. I can take from honda concerto or integra Da9. or should i wait untill i find rear vti or Si rear brakes.

Stuff i have:
    All inside car loom from Vti.
    Brake booster from Vti
    Prop valve.
    Master cylinder from Vti
    D16A8
    Gearbox
    Drive shafts
    Engine Loom
    Engine Mounts
    ECU P29
    Rear sway bar form VTI

Need
    Rear brakes discs.
    Handbrake cable
    Fuel tank ( need to weld the whole )
    Fuel rails ( but i will flare the end )
    Clutch
    If i miss some parts add it
    do you have d16a8 engine mounts?
    gearbox you can still use..

Wiring - is practically re-wiring the whole car.

The only wiring harness from carby THAT you're able to use is the driver side harness.. Just from shock tower and to the 2 plugs that connects from the passenger side..

What are you welding to the tank? I still dont get that..

Rear disc brake conversion - wait till u get one from an EG/EH unless someone here can correct me if the Da9 are interchange-able to the EG..
    Members here usually sell them brake conversions along with trailing arms and handbrake cables..

+ you may also need heater hose from an EFi,
    that vacuum hose from master brake to behind/top of intake manifold..

the others are pretty much the same i think

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmEG5 View Post
    + you may also need heater hose from an EFi,
    that vacuum hose from master brake to behind/top of intake manifold..

the others are pretty much the same i think
    Have all hoses thats nothing, not a big issue
    Vaccum hose i have
    D16a8 box i have.
    Engine mounts i have for d16a8

Fuel tank: When a car get into Pick-a-part wrecker, they drill a hole in the fuel tank( any car ) to take the fuel out. Being stupid dunno anyway why they do that. So i need to weld that hole in the fuel tank.

Btw you are the only one who attending this thread, big thanks man
    Last edited by hmetro24; 18-04-2011 at 09:25 PM.

Have all hoses thats nothing, not a big issue
    Vaccum hose i have
    D16a8 box i have.
    Engine mounts i have for d16a8

Fuel tank: When a car get into Pick-a-part wrecker, they drill a hole in the fuel tank( any car ) to take the fuel out. Being stupid dunno anyway why they do that. So i need to weld that hole in the fuel tank.

Btw you are the only one who attending this thread, big thanks man

Ahh fair enough, i hope the hole isnt too big man.. good luck!

Hahah its all good dude, i wanna help you out, i had a tread previously about this ; and the only reply i had was "search"
    so.. yeah, thought i'd help as i could imagine that you're probably as lost as i was back then!

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Search does not help, But getting the answer for the question will make life easier, I will share my knowledge with others.
    I am doing researches but other countries have different car names. also only uk and some other countries have carbie engines, but old model which is Ed. which is a bit different from EG. they aslo have different country rules...
    There are many good people around, but maybe they are not reading this noob section . everybody was noob before and improving skills.
    Before less than 3 months, I had not experience with cars,I did not know how to fill water in the radiator. After that start researching. I did many stuff for the car headgasket/ timing belt/ brakes / suspension/ clogged heater/exhaust system and some other stuff.
    And now Doing something more changeable. which is much harder, and thats what i want. I will not pay a cent for a mechanic unless there is no other way to fix the problem.

Search does not help, But getting the answer for the question will make life easier, I will share my knowledge with others.
    I am doing researches but other countries have different car names. also only uk and some other countries have carbie engines, but old model which is Ed. which is a bit different from EG. they aslo have different country rules...
    There are many good people around, but maybe they are not reading this noob section . everybody was noob before and improving skills.
    Before less than 3 months, I had not experience with cars,I did not know how to fill water in the radiator. After that start researching. I did many stuff for the car headgasket/ timing belt/ brakes / suspension/ clogged heater/exhaust system and some other stuff.
    And now Doing something more changeable. which is much harder, and thats what i want. I will not pay a cent for a mechanic unless there is no other way to fix the problem.

FML you can do a headgasket? LOL i cant even do that =="
    well yeah.. Its ozhonda.. LOL good luck anyways man, any problem PM me, i will share my experiences with the efi conversion over pm

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    PM is for private Message, thats mean only me and you will know about that . I will post my problem in here so can share with others .

PM is for private Message, thats mean only me and you will know about that . I will post my problem in here so can share with others .
    Fair enough ahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    Problem: The loom is for sedan 4 doors and mine is hatch. should i cut the wires for the back windows doors... is it safe to cut the wires. also do i need the fuse box inside the car and from engine bay. or i could use carbie box ??
    Also that civic is Sohc vtec and the one i got is Dohc no vetc so i should add or remove some cables. which are they. I have diagram from D16z6, should be similar to d16a8.
    if there is d16a8 diagram or simlar are welcome

Problem: The loom is for sedan 4 doors and mine is hatch. should i cut the wires for the back windows doors... is it safe to cut the wires. also do i need the fuse box inside the car and from engine bay. or i could use carbie box ??
    Also that civic is Sohc vtec and the one i got is Dohc no vetc so i should add or remove some cables. which are they. I have diagram from D16z6, should be similar to d16a8.
    if there is d16a8 diagram or simlar are welcome
    You can cut the rear wiring harness but maksure cover the ends with tape after so you wont have any shorts..

YOU NEED EFI FUSE BOX from an EFI CIVIC!! you cant use carby, it may work for few days, but later on, it'll fuk up on you.

Dont worry bout adding/cutting wires coz you're running twin cam motor.

I've said it before, your wiring harness can be used for b series also without any modification