Help: Ignition Coil Problem DC2R

Yesterday my car died after reversing out of my driveway and getting out to lock the gate (luckily wasn't miles away)
Did some searching and found that the ignition coil is one weak point of B series engines, my problem started looking obvious after that..

Started eliminating some possible problems to be sure:

- Checked for fuel pressure, was fine (pleeenty sprayed Zzz).

- Pulled the spark plugs and checked for spark, there was none at all.

- Checked for compression, was fine (just a hand test).

- I Pulled dizzy off the day before to clean the contacts inside the cap with some fine grit abbrasive paper, did the same with the rotor.
- Checked the spark plugs the day before for condition they were in, gap was fine and it looked a little bit too clean, gave them a little buff up whilst they were out.

So today I pulled the dizzy and rotor off and unscrewed the coil, to get some readings off it with an ohm meter.

The primary winding resistance was 0.4 - 0.6 ohms but was holding 0.4 most of the time.

(Manual states; Primary winding resistance [between the A(+) & B(-) terminals]: 0.6 - 0.8 Ohms)

The secondary winding resistance was 9.6 - 9.7 K ohms.

(Manual states; Secondary winding resistance [between the A(+) & secondary winding terminal]: 12.8 - 19.2 K ohms)

Notes: Going off the Ignition Coil Test in the service manual.
-'00 B18C7 (roughly 136 thou)

I'm guessing that I'm definately up for a new coil is there any aftermarket coils worth having a look at or just keep it oem?, Any other trouble shooting would be great.

Cheers,
Luke.