CU2
    wow feel bad for the 2003 owners, 8 years they been driving with it

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    wow feel bad for the 2003 owners, 8 years they been driving with it
    Most of the older CL9's are starting to fall apart.... lol

Great, now I need to find a way to have it fixed, which will be fun considering I work during business hours >_>

Does anyone know what other CL9 recalls there have been? I have no idea if my car has had them fixed, might as well get it all done at the same time if there are any outstanding ones...

Steering pump moaning disturbance started over a season ago, perhaps even when the car was still in manufacturer's guarantee last season. Over the last few weeks the disturbance has been occasionally more powerful, and the steering becomes slow especially at low rates of speed.

Last edited by ckit1477; 03-12-2011 at 11:01 PM.

I probably did mine 2010 and I paid around 500 bucks and I sold a car .... Can't I get refund ??

Quote Originally Posted by yahopjh View Post
    I probably did mine 2010 and I paid around 500 bucks and I sold a car .... Can't I get refund ??
    I don't think they will give you a refund for getting it done somewhere else. The recall is a cost that they take into consideration by doing the work themselves.