Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    '06 Euro Std 5A
    It probably hasn't been replaced, most of us are only getting letters from Honda now. But there are pics a few pages back of the completed replacement so you can compare with what yours looks like.

If you have logbooks I'd hazard a guess the replacement will be in there too.

I'm getting my replacement done in two weeks, that's the soonest I could get in =/
    '06 Accord Euro Std
    Stock standard =|

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Black CL9 Accord Euro
    Ive just taken my car to Trivett Honda in Parramatta. Fixed it before I got the letter from Honda. They seem very helpful but don't know what they did though. After getting the car back, the steering is harder than before, I dont like it. Guess its all about safety in the end

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Euro Lux
    I got my hose replaced back in August of 2010. When I got this letter a few days ago I was spewing but then called up the Honda Customer Relations department and talked to a nice man who assured me that the dealership would refund me the cost of the part and book me in to replace the hose (again). Hopefully they refund he labour too but the hose itself was already $400 so I'll be happy to get that back anyway.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Luxury Auto
    Will this fix my squeaky steering???

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04' EURO LUX
    hey guys, i bought my euro on the 26th, just then i just registered with hondaone, is this all i have to do? when will i receive the letter or what do i have to do next to get the replacement?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    NO.Need.to.wait.for.the.letter. Just call the dealer with your vin
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04' EURO LUX
    Approximately how long does it take to get the problem fixed at a service center?

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by peterdep View Post
    hey guys, i bought my euro on the 26th, just then i just registered with hondaone, is this all i have to do? when will i receive the letter or what do i have to do next to get the replacement?
    I bought my 05 euro in mid April, and noticed that they already changed it pre-sale.
    So maybe they changed yours already =]

Member Array
    Car:
    '06 Euro Std 5A
    Quote Originally Posted by peterdep View Post
    Approximately how long does it take to get the problem fixed at a service center?
    I gave them my car at 2:10pm and they rang me at 4:20 to tell me it was done.

The only thing different about the car that I could feel was that the technician had moved my seat out of its perfect sweet spot Not that I was expecting a new hose to suddenly improve handling =/
    '06 Accord Euro Std
    Stock standard =|

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Luxury Auto
    Just got mine done from Hornsby Honda today. Can't feel any difference! My steering is still squeaky especially when parking, etc.

Any idea how to fix?

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    My Euro is done. They also replaced the PS pump at half price because the hose had leaked and lack of fluid damaged the PS pump. Still squeeky and uneven assistance though.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Earliest I could get in is 2 months (wtf?).
    Anybody else got their PS fluid changed in the process? Was that added cost (out of your pocket) or covered?