Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 euro lux
    hey, i asked them to flush my power steering fluid as well... added another 80 including fluid... =/

Quote Originally Posted by andyn View Post
    hey, i asked them to flush my power steering fluid as well... added another 80 including fluid... =/
    lol, they wanted 130

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04AccordEuroCL9
    Just did mine today, everything is all good.
    But they didn't wash my car this time, haha! probably too busy, I saw a lot Euro coming in and out.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    06 CL9 Euro Lux
    indeed. i didnt find any difference with my recall. slightly quieter but then again think we are all biased here on ozhonda:P we love the hondas too much !

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD2, CL9
    Done mine yesterday, cant feel anything different haha, took them only 2 hours to fix

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    getting my car done today, yeah dealer wanted to charge me for power steering fluid.. its not a flush its just a top up due to the fluid lost during the change.. anyone getting charged for this is BS.. seriously they should be wearing the cost for this.. but i didn't want to argue and just said to leave it as i will be due for my 60k service soon anyway. seriously its ridiculous they are charging like $80 for steering wheel fluid..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04AccordEuroCL9
    This is absolutely BS........you might want to call up Honda Australia and address this problem....see what they come back with.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by euro1603 View Post
    getting my car done today, yeah dealer wanted to charge me for power steering fluid.. its not a flush its just a top up due to the fluid lost during the change.. anyone getting charged for this is BS.. seriously they should be wearing the cost for this.. but i didn't want to argue and just said to leave it as i will be due for my 60k service soon anyway. seriously its ridiculous they are charging like $80 for steering wheel fluid..

Nah ah. A bottle of ps fluid is only 17 dollars, and you'll use less than a bottle. You shouldntve paid it.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

how much did you guy pay for the normal car service / 60k service? they told me that $450++

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    yeah i didn't ask for the top up.. i ain't paying 1 cent for a recall fix.. why should i pay for it.. anyway checking the power steering fluid level after the fix they fill it up anyway.. so yeah.. everyone.. don't let them rip you off.. just insist on no top ups.. they will end up doing it anyway..
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    yeah they quoted my 450 plus for 60k service..
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Accord Euro Luxury
    Just want to report that I got my refund that I paid to get my power steering hose replaced before the recall.

no worries and no problems.