Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRX DelSol
    Yo man the del sol awesome car the gearing is awesome and gives good fuel consumption even in heavy traffic. it attracts all the right attention. i have had people step outta there cars and come pass my car n ask what car is it. i have debadged myne. and sitting real low as the car is on coilovers and have fitted recaros outta of a DC2 Type R so the feel is even better. but yeah awesome car to go with. heres what myne looks like currently only has CF boot n side mirrors but i also have CF bonnet. `
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4814.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	136.3 KB 
ID:	18197  

i see where your coming from vtec.. but i will pick up this del sol for dirt cheap.. but at this point 1 out of the 2 im looking at is very easy fix with front bar and bonnet.. and the other one involves most windows nearly costing me 1200 and then the roof.. and its driveable.. but still has rims and kit on it etc.. but yeah whats roofs for a delsol going these days? oem or even a aftermarket one which is cheaper?

nice ride too ovais.. i will definitely be doing carbon fibre mods to it in the future.. also wheres some good websites to buy del sol parts.. e.g coilys, engine performance parts and so forth?

Quote Originally Posted by GormzZ View Post
    nice ride too ovais.. i will definitely be doing carbon fibre mods to it in the future.. also wheres some good websites to buy del sol parts.. e.g coilys, engine performance parts and so forth?
    Jdmyard

There a trader on this forum, and a few others that can assist you. You can try the marketplace 'Parts for sale' to grab a bargain
    - Its not what you drive. Its what drives you.

cheers mate.. can't seem to find anywhere in relation to getting windscreens and door windows etc.. any help on that guys? really need to source stuff first before i jump into it..

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    carbonfibre windscreen? or windows? - and u definatly dont wanna do ur doors unless u have a cage ... can anyone say SIDE IMPACT
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

nahh i mean the actual glass windscreen, door glass windows etc.. and source a rear glass windscreen for this del sol.. i just can't find anywhere to buy these sort've parts from? local shops are charging 580 just for the rear windscreen for a del sol! ridiculous.. hoping the other glass windows/windscreen i can pick up for cheap if they are the same as a EG..

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Yeah that was my point exactly. .your "cheap" del sol wont be so cheap after you source half of it from the wreckers. .and you will fok half the seals etc when you remove them or try to rie install.. seals are 1400-2000 plus !! thee aint a whole lot of Del Sol's around the place to wreck.. so best to look overseas etc.. just trying to save you hassle bro.. you will regret taking that approach. you get what you pay for.

you might be better off buying 2 x cheap-ass Del Sols and making one GOOD one out of the two.. then you still have to paint it $,$$$... then pretty soon you've spent more than you would have by just buying a decent one to start with.

Member Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    i know that some member was selling his seals...
    the best way is still welding the roof up if u dont open the roof that often,
    since i had my car i opened it twice only. i reckon del sols look better with roof on anyway lol.
    reason being why 1) cbf wasting my effort 2) i dont wanna give up chassis rigidity

yeah that is fair enough, how hard is it to source a del sol roof anyway? otherwise is best bet just to weld in a custom roof myself? and painting/bodywork i can do myself.. so thats the least of my worries.. its only the windows and roof im worried about at this point... if anyone can lead me in the right direction of a wreckers with a eg civic, crx or del sol.. prefferably in brisbane or queensland at least.. that would be much appreciated (details needed also)

Member Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    do u hv the roof itself actually?
    give a search in ebay i know that there's a famous wrecker in QLD hving some JDM delsol's parts lying around

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    OMG welding up the roof to the chassis ? whoa THAT is craziness !! completely destroy any resale value etc ! MADNESS !