Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    To me that defeats the purpose of getting a targa! Just buy an EG6 or EK4 instead!

@dc292177917, yeah mate i'll have to check ebay out.. as i'm not having much luck with finding some import wreckers in qld.. really dont want to have to drive to brisbane to go searching.. internet just not comprehending with me lol.

@others, yeah im aware in this case.. i would prefer the targa by itself.. but if i can't obtain myself one at all due to rarity or costing more then what its worth then i might as well just weld a new piece of steel in their as both my first and second car were sunroof then targa top... but i would prefer the targa top if i can find one for cheap.. help me!

Member Array
    Car:
    Del Sol
    i like del sol becoz of its shape
    the man-power roof isn't a selling point to me lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    personally i dont like targas - the honda crx del sol, the nissan nx and the toyora supra all have fail roofs - the Sw20 MR2 on the other hand - now thats a thing of beauty

personally i dont like the shape of the del sol - mutch prefer the civic/integra - i hate the interior as well lol - BUT they handle amazingly and have surprising performance for a car targeted at middle aged females lol

imo opinion they should have called it just 'del sol' because it doenst look anything like what a CRX should =/
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

yeah held up at the moment.. will have to wait for a bit longer for a crx or del sol.. or settle with a h22a vtec prelude.. just want my honda!

Member Array
    Car:
    Any updates mate???

Member Array
    Car:
    crak whore
    Quote Originally Posted by GormzZ View Post
    yeah man.. if i buy it.. i will rip of the gay rims.. put on some nice jdm 17" wheels or something.. lower it on some coilys.. rip of kit and put oem kit on.. or something not so ricey.. and make it all motor after that..

ohh sweet! does that mean front bar, hood, guards etc would nearly line up? its only from the dash back that is different?

*15"
    you kunts are just too busy flippin burger pattys for me while im waiting in the drive through of mcdonalds in my s2k with my blonde bitch in the passenger seat.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by CivicEGSI View Post
    *15"
    *16"
    if the choice is between b16 with body kit or b18 without body kit... take to b18!!
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt