Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobil1 View Post
    bro Philip, dont bother with HKS Hipower 409 if you got kids, damn loud. also I'm running 14k springs, damn stiff especially with profile 35 tyre. 14k springs + strut + profile tire + hks 409 = hell ride for passengers, for driver its damn fun though. LOL

bro Andy & Damien, what do you mean by coilovers rebuild? how do you know its time to rebuild it?
    blahhhh hahahaha.... i'm sure its fun for driving alone but also fun with whole family as party time all the time haha

when you heard the knocking sounds, feel rebound non stops not absorbing, damn hard all are the symptom its time of its life

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Pm sent thx mate.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Lee View Post
    Pm sent thx mate.
    gone already, have fun!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobil1 View Post
    bro Philip, dont bother with HKS Hipower 409 if you got kids, damn loud. also I'm running 14k springs, damn stiff especially with profile 35 tyre. 14k springs + strut + profile tire + hks 409 = hell ride for passengers, for driver its damn fun though. LOL

bro Andy & Damien, what do you mean by coilovers rebuild? how do you know its time to rebuild it?
    Lol thx for your advice.

I have no plan for exhaust as I dun see the point for power mods but I had silent 409 on my old jazz and they weren't too bad.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by AusAccord View Post
    gone already, have fun!!
    Thx heaps
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

its not power mod, its more perception mods haha. sounds wave gets into you brain then convert it to energy makes you feel like driving a R35. once energy hits then makes you feel young again. thats why an intake and exhaust are a must for modding, you know what i mean hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Lol very interesting theory!!

I guess I'm lucky I still have another relatively fun car.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    RX450h / RB3
    congrats Phil on your new ride,

so the Bugs Mod never ended,

since you getting stuff from Japan you should just get a new rims but 2nd hand and your Odys would look much better, bcoz that Rays SE-37 is just too old for the car mate, and again you need to buy a new tyres otherwise is just too small for the Odys

so you still coming in June ?

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    i know Laski but i don't have the budget right now to spend $2k + on rims. would love a set of 19s but sat nav, coilovers etc take priority over wheels.

as to June, i'm still waiting for Ken to make his decision. just spoke to him this morning and he will let me know soonish.

would love your assistance as i can trust you 200% on your work but it depends on Ken now. once he tells me he is staying then i'll email you for the detail.

so when is Kenwood releasing their new Sat Nav HU?

thanks.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    question about brake pads.

does odyssey share the pads with other Honda models?

thanks
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

good question, honestly do not know. everytime i search on aftermarket pad on CL9, FD2R, RB1/3, they have different part nr so no definitely answer. even different pads size on just RB1 as Japanese has L type which running 282mm front rotor and ours is 300mm. someone can correct me if i'm wrong.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    damn. so you guys just use OEM Honda?

thanks
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc