Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Epa notice :(

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla AE92
    Quote Originally Posted by phwoaaa View Post
    oh yea mine was done at 90db to :P

and yes you can just pass with a pee-shooter muffler sometimes
    Exactly what I did as well, went to Dandenong and had them fit a 2inch pea-shooter; they then guaranteed that I would pass so I tested it. 90db @ 4500, then 93db on back off (the popping sound). Frustrated, I went to a friend who is part engineer/DIY guy and got him to work his magic (so to speak), went to test in Box Hill and cleared. Man that pea-shooter was awful..

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by AE092 View Post
    Exactly what I did as well, went to Dandenong and had them fit a 2inch pea-shooter; they then guaranteed that I would pass so I tested it. 90db @ 4500, then 93db on back off (the popping sound). Frustrated, I went to a friend who is part engineer/DIY guy and got him to work his magic (so to speak), went to test in Box Hill and cleared. Man that pea-shooter was awful..
    that sucks bad man... id hate for that to happen, making a guarentee is a big call.... i think worse comes to worse ill go with a cheap custom, but as long as it passes...
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by anzai View Post
    speak to seeker motorsport, last time i got defected i borrowed their ek1 catback to pass roady
    i will give a pm, and see how it goes, thanks man
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 DC5 Type R
    sorry to hear this baz but we knew this was coming after the ikea meet... DIY decibel testing on rooftop lol
    2002 Honda DC5R
    WTB DC5 JDM VISORS
    3TripleZero

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by bennet654 View Post
    sorry to hear this baz but we knew this was coming after the ikea meet... DIY decibel testing on rooftop lol
    hahahhaha, yea kinda knew it was gonna happen sooner or later.... just need to mod it so its more quieter now lol
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC