Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by steeeven View Post
    I would recommend coilovers over king springs. It handles better, and you can lower it to the height you want depending on the brand that is.

King springs aren't as bad as what people make it out to be. I used to have king springs and it did the job. It was comfy to my liking.
    Cheap coilovers, are cheap, and are only good for one main thing, lowering... Spend a bit more, than u get into the proper coilovers....damper adjustments, progressive spring rates etc etc...

Pedders = Waste of dough, why would any fork out that much for red springs lol... all ur paying for is the red paint LOL
    Whats the spring rates of pedders? if its anything like kings, its a big joke! One good thing ill point out is that kings are progressive spring rates....
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    if u ONLY want to lower your car get either Tein S-Techs or King Lows

if you want the car to handle well and be a tad lower - than get Skunk2 or Koni shocks, and Tein or Eibach springs

if you want the car to handle amazing, be able to adjust height and dampening and maybe goto the track get Tein Super Street or Tein Flex

simple
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

You know you want too... Array
    Car:
    DC2R + VT750c2
    Its like anything, you get what you pay for, they are a compromise of looks over performance particularly when you use standard shocks... i had them on my DC2R when i first bought it... but they sag... looked good but yeh
    - not removed by choice! - waiting for the next update to the saga
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/profile...=ignore&u=6316

Member Array
    Car:
    FN2R
    What about BC coilovers?

Worth it do you think?

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    i should be getting some bc racing coilovers soon

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.