Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jazz Milage

Member Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    i think i got round 8L/100km once in peakhour traffic, so 9 sounds bout right. suppose it would vary with mods/traffic/distance etc.

S P A M|W O R K S

Like A Sir

those replies kinda made me feel better now, hehe thanks a lot guys!

at least i know i didn't get ripped off with the car!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '10 Jazz
    Check your tyre pressures too, if the pressures are too low you can use up more fuel, especially on freeway runs.

also wheel size, as having bigger wheels affects how the power is distributed from the gearbox, if you put 18's on a car which would originally run 14's then 1st gear would feel like 3rd when you launch

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    how do you guys get the trip on the odometer? or is it a thing on the older/newer jazzs? i got a gd3 now and all i see is my odometer... GAY

use the knob on the odometer, when you press it once it goes to the trip odometer and if you press it again it goes to the fuel/100kms.

to reset it you hold it in for 3-5secs. also if you twist the knob it changes how bright the instruments are.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    cvt keeps me arnd 7... i dont drive like a hoon, cos im just coming off L's so my driving is very slow, unless i feel like i wanna go fast, then my driving is around 8?

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    THANKSS FILLIT! you're answering all my questions.
    i was playing with my knob all the way home (no pun intended).
    i got 7.2 with some spirited driving once in a while, but i just filled up with 98octane, i didnt eat for 2 days.
    but yeah do you guys fill up with 91 or whats the go with the jazz freaks out there?

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    Anyone else find the fuel gauge and fuel light inaccurate? I filled up like 10 liters and it nearly went half way. Car is on a flat surface.
    ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Y U DO DIS

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    FLIPFIRE! i see that too. and ive been reading around and we're not the only ones. i found that the first half of the tank i use lasts a lot longer than the second half. i got about 300kms the first half, then i drove about 230kms before the light jumped on.

my fuel indicator gives me the sh!ts sometimes, most of the time when fuel light comes on i still have like 7 - 8L left in the tank, and it indicates that i've only used 7L/100km hence it should theoretically go until 600kms.. I honestly just look at the KMs i travel and what conditions i've been driving in to estimate how much is left in the tank.