Newcomer Array
    Car:
    B16a2 EG2

Fitting sr3 recaros into a del sol crx

Hey guys I recently got sr3 recaros with eg/dc rails. I read before that 3 bolts line up. I have found this to be un true. If I bolt one side the other side has absolutely no hope of comming anywhere near bolting up in fact after I bolt 1 bolt in no others line up. Is there anything I can do that has been proven to fit these seats in other than buying the custom rails from recaro/bride? Is it easy to weld the original del sol seat rails to the sr3s? Let me know if you guys need pictures and i'l sort that out
    "I love the smell of vtec in the morning!"

Member Array
    Car:
    Pimpin rover
    i think you need custom rails...

you should have got s2k seats.. go straight in

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Quote Originally Posted by ASSaZiN View Post
    Hey guys I recently got sr3 recaros with eg/dc rails. I read before that 3 bolts line up. I have found this to be un true. If I bolt one side the other side has absolutely no hope of comming anywhere near bolting up in fact after I bolt 1 bolt in no others line up. Is there anything I can do that has been proven to fit these seats in other than buying the custom rails from recaro/bride? Is it easy to weld the original del sol seat rails to the sr3s? Let me know if you guys need pictures and i'l sort that out
    Where did you read 3 bolts on EG/DC rails would line up for del sol?
    3 of the bolts on EG/DC rails will line up on EK's (common question) - but I've never read about them being compatible with del sol before.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    B16a2 EG2
    I have now got them in with modified rails. In fact only 2 bolts line up. The 2 closest to the middle cupholders on each side. Then need to modify the other side. Not that hard as you basically can combine parts of the stock crx rails and the eg/dc rails with welding to fit
    "I love the smell of vtec in the morning!"

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    im going to tell u first hand that EG/DC rails do not line up to fit in del sol.

To make it heaps easy strip the del sol seat down.
    And use the del sol rails to fit onto other seats i did this with the s2k seats mmm YUM

Del sol seat tear down pull it entirely apart

re construct it again

Welding NOT REQUIRED!