Which brake pads for FD Civic?

Can anybody please tell me which brake pads (Brand, part No. and price, e.g. Bendix DB????) are for 2006 FD Civic?

Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan

stance > fenders

DuffyFD,

I am sorry that I don't know how to get info from your link.

Can you tell me more?

Thanks.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    mugen pads ,

replaced my rear pads today at honda. About $270 parts and labor

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic Sedan
    thats terrible. ebay some and get a normal mechanic to do it.

fak all dealerships and their overpriced everything

stance > fenders

didnt really have a choice then as it was about 99% worn. Less than 1,000km left. I will definitely buy some for the fronts as they are now 50%. Labor is generally between $80-$100.
    Only one i could find on ebay is this one http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FRONT-Mintex-...item3f0681713b
    I have also emailed a Honda parts dealer from overseas for price.

hey, was just wondering did you find the right bendix brake pads for fd2? cause im in need of changing as well but dont know which DB.... model to get. Thanks

I used Bendix DB2047 for the front and DB1142 for the rear. You can buy them from Repco or try ebay, supercheapauto doesn't have them.

Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    '09 Bagged FD
    Quote Originally Posted by fdgao View Post
    I used Bendix DB2047 for the front and DB1142 for the rear. You can buy them from Repco or try ebay, supercheapauto doesn't have them.

Cheers.
    +1 for this! I got mine from Repco too and put them in myself, Honda is so ridiculously overpriced!

just replaced rear pad civic fd yesterday , bought from honda dealer $152 , DIY took 1 hour.
    I use only genuine because it perfectly fit. I bought project MU front pad, it's OK for performance but it's a bit noisy for everyday driving for me.

I would advise against Bendix pads if you can.. For the price i am extremely disappointed with them. Lots of dust and they squealed for like 1000kms. i cant stand squealy brakes... lol