Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    the 2 back doors, if i don't open them for like a day, the next time i try to open them they're like stuck to the car and u really gotta yank the bitches to open them!?...neone had this problem b4 and any suggestions of how to fix it?!?!?!

Never had the problem bro but u might wanna check ur seals,hinges etc. they may need oiling/lube let us know how u go.

hi dude.. i am having exactly the same problem as you.. if i dont open it for like a day or 2.. the next time round.. i have to really pull hard.. i got used to it now since i dont really use by back doors much.. just try pushing the doors from inside.. less stress on the handles.. but yeah.. if u find a solution.. let me know..
    btw.. its not with the lubes.. the actual rubber is like sticking to each other..

Member Array
    Car:
    LS Teg
    get new seals from honda or a place that makes car seals then? they can't be that old can they? mine a perfect still and don't stick or anything...i can open em with my lil finger...
    hot4s used to have an advertisement from a company that made car seals...look in the older issues

Do the original seals have a felt lining on them? Maybe that wore out and now the rubber is getting stuck to the door seal...?

the rear doors on mine are stiffer, but you dont need to yank them hahah im just thinking coz they dont get opened often... might wanna grease them up or somethin
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    AP2 S2000/CL9 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by A'PEXi
    the rear doors on mine are stiffer, but you dont need to yank them hahah im just thinking coz they dont get opened often... might wanna grease them up or somethin
    same...my rear doors are stiffer than the front, but that's cause I rarely open them and it is not like I have to yank at it to open...But try getting new seals and lub the hinges...

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000, Jazz, Civic
    Just use some Armour All on the rubber seals and you should be fine. 8)

Member Array
    Car:
    E EG-6
    I reckon it does this coz of the heat...it kinda melts the rubber abit then it gets stuck to the frame of the body....if u dont open em for couple of days or sumfin....

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like its the ruber gettin stuck........mine does that from time to time.

You actually open your rear doors? hehehe
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    E EG-6
    dont have one hehehehhehehehe