Hey guys,

It would be a great help if someone could confirm for me that ED and EF seat rails have different mounting positions.

Basically my EF9 came with some Monza Buckets which I'm selling so in the meantime I went to a wrecker and bought a pair of ED hatch seats. The driver's side rails line up to the holes perfect.

The problem is the passenger rail only lines up to 3 of the holes. If you are sitting in the back seat, it's the rear left hole closest to you. So it's the one you would normally climb over to jump in the back seat. The problem is it's not just off by a couple of millimetres, it's out by at least 10cm.

Now because SiR seats are hard to come by and expensive, I'm just going to get brand new Brides. Now I've done all my research with the rails and the ones I'm ordering are for EF1,2,3,9 in the Bride PDF. My worry is if ED and EF passenger rails are identical I will just be buying a new expensive problem, also my car means my car is weird...

TL;DR Is my car weird or are the EF9 passenger rail mounting points different to ED passenger rail?

Thanks guys.