Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Cool over turbos !! seen the light in honda :P

i have owned a 01 sti 05 sti and spent absurd amounts of hard earned my older brother had been talking about hondas for years ignorant me was like yeah yeah.
    till one day my dear brother handed me the keys to his 2000 model honda integra vtir tuned with cams and computer we came up against a porsche 4s im sure it was so from katoomba to the m4 we just walked away from it
    my fate was sealed sold all my turbo toys just bought a 88 model crx d15 3 onwers log book to date and clean as i am planing to put a b18c in it tuned with some tastefull extras i have sourced all interior mods that will be going on friday
    if you know where to get exhaust r888 semi slicks and some one who can fit the motor and box and tune under one roof please pm me or anything else i may need my brother is mates with adrian from toda but i would like to find my own way as i am learning so i appoligise for any stupid questions in advance and btw this place is like a shrine to honda lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4767.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	163.9 KB 
ID:	18413   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4796.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	18414   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SideShot3.jpg 
Views:	203 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	18415   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4826.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	18416  
    Last edited by ruffnready2; 18-04-2011 at 08:57 PM.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Yes, well make sure when your done to take it on the track and and not race on our public roads.

Other than that. Welcome! Enjoy your stay.
    Deano.

well everyone has a squirt on the road at some point if i wana real race yes i would go to the track but even you have put your foot down at some point dl001 but hey thanks :P

Lol! ^ I put my foot down all the time...on an on-ramp.

Welcome! b18 aye!? ill have to see the end result, pics? Or maybe go for something different and slam a h22 red top in!
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

the h22 isnt that from a crv? dam !

^na your thinking b20! H22 red top aka "type s" is out of a 5th gen prelude which only came out in Japan, 162kw! oh and its also known as "Euro-R" which was in the Japanese 6th gen Accord...someone correct me if im wrong.

There are many possibilities, time for some research. yaya!
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

i got alot to learn about honda all those years on gtr and sti will be in vain *sighs*

well your in the right place! this is one of the best forums ive been on, it has alot to offer im sure you will enjoy yourself here. I wasnt originally a honda man either, i loved the old skool Rolla ke70's, still do but im more into hondas now
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

I also sold my rex for a honda. I wad a fwd nazi but the dc2r completely changed that. Ive owned a couple turbos bit nothing compares to a raw b-series honda. Very interested in watching ur progress, make sure u put it in build threads

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    im a huge fan of both honda and subaru - they are both amazing fun and great to work on
    the honda will probably be easier and more linear to build and handle better - but the subaru will always have the best all round performance
    nothing beats the sound of a B series on high cam tho =)

welcome to the club - also dont throw out that D15 straight away - if its EFI than theres a few cheap tricks u can do to it to make it a fun drive =p
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

well this site is a bible to a honda fan and this forum is the best ive been on with that being said what else can i do with the d15 i was just going to give it away for a couple packets of smokes so saint what can be done to it ? why do i have a feeling im going to blow it up before i swap it lol :P naaaww i wont have time to do anything i am so eager to get that raw from the b series will post pics friday or saturday :P i want sleeper look but i do want inside to impress theres not going to be a cyber kit i was thinking allso the dash revs are up to 8k and i want atleast 9k revs have you known anyone to install a s2k dash in a crx i know it sounds wild but im just throwing it out there dont gun me down hey lol

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Yeah don't spend a cent on the D15, put it all towards the B18.

What cams are your brother using?
    part time potato