Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    yes back on track there was a price issue at toda i have gone to good performance centre and king charlie is doing the work toda maybe the best but i dont think the pricing is fair i wont split hairs i will just say thats my opinon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	155.6 KB 
ID:	19078   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tyj7.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	135.7 KB 
ID:	19080  

Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint View Post
    i actually like the CRX dash the way it is lol
    personally - i HATE the del-sol dash

but the original CRX is just epic win when it is restored to original condition

i agree man but my seats are falling to bits and as for retrim i would rather get new seats and the dash well i need more than 8k on it other than that i will try to keep the rest of the car looking original no crazy body kits just a smooth looking ride that kicks ass

Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint View Post
    wow - pics or ban!!!!!! lawl
    i got some pics dam it lol

ok guys i will try to keep pics comming with the build cams and motor are at the shop and s200 waiting on some parts from usa other than that i am allmost there ! who wants to come out on maiden voyage lol last but not least is the dyno tune oh and steering wheel duh lol

Member Array
    Car:
    95 civic
    all i can say is i wish i went to toda for my build. wouldnt of had any of the dramas i had.. spent 10K with a certain someone to find out i dnt hve a warranty at all took them about 3 months 2 build, nd the bill originally started at 2k

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy-boi View Post
    all i can say is i wish i went to toda for my build. wouldnt of had any of the dramas i had.. spent 10K with a certain someone to find out i dnt hve a warranty at all took them about 3 months 2 build, nd the bill originally started at 2k
    Well man if you had of seen the quote some things were just plain wrong 500 just to take out original motor enough said
    Last edited by ruffnready2; 28-06-2011 at 05:29 PM.

the world doesnt revolve around Toda. theres plenty other places that can do the job just as good.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Quote Originally Posted by jeremydawg View Post
    the world doesnt revolve around Toda. theres plenty other places that can do the job just as good.
    i didnt wana sound like hater amen jeremy!!!

Account Disabled Array
    Good to see you continuing with the project. Get it finish and bring it down to Honda Nationals 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Good to see you continuing with the project. Get it finish and bring it down to Honda Nationals 2011
    will do benny cheers mate

Member Array
    Car:
    95 civic
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffnready2 View Post
    Well man if you had of seen the quote some things were just plain wrong 500 just to take out original motor enough said
    only 500bucks?? i got charged 800 to remove.. place up in brisbane. will never be going back again >.<

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    What the heck? Paying to have your motor removed? It would work out 10x cheaper to pull it out yourself and just have car towed to the shop!
    part time potato