Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    ^^^^^ +1
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

my brother has a set for me will let ya know when he gets back from overseas 1 more week :P hope you like my crx jeremy

^ a set of what?

Damn thats a clean crx! looks so good, and when it has a b18cr in it...my gosh it will be epic! I always loved the interior of crx's, especially the seats
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    EF9 + JZX100
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffnready2 View Post
    i have owned a 01 sti 05 sti and spent absurd amounts of hard earned
    Heh... If you thought you were spending too much money before on FI, wait until you find out how much you're going to spend on NA. NA is the worst value ever; dump in lots of cash, get next to nothing back. At least with FI there is some form of bang per buck with results to show for it.

Not being negative, just giving you a heads up. I thought I understood this quite well before I got a Honda but clearly I underestimated the magnitude of the costs involved when I did get one. Definite head****.
    Anyway enjoy the response, the best part of NA!

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    over turbos eh?

my sig says it all :P
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

well i spent way to much on turbos enough to know honda is better bang for buck and that rawrrr dose it for me :P and the cams going in are toda spec b so yeah i should have build finshed in about 6 weeks :P

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    honda is shit bang for buck

brb spending 20k to get an extra 60kw

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    ^^^ ahaha

Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    honda is shit bang for buck

brb spending 20k to get an extra 60kw
    So true!
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Ivan from Hi Power racing told me something like an NA car should be able to keep up with a FI car making one and a half times the power.

Member Array
    Car:
    EF9 + JZX100
    Quote Originally Posted by vtecing View Post
    Ivan from Hi Power racing told me something like an NA car should be able to keep up with a FI car making one and a half times the power.
    Sure, anything is possible but at what cost. And that, is the point.

well all i can say is when you work with turbos long enough change is good thats all i am looking for and honda is what makes me happy for now so best or not cost more or not i am happy with the choice for now :P