Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol

Websites to buy parts online.

Does anyone know good reliable websites to buy parts ? Sites besides ebay, can be aus or overseas.

I'm after parts for my EM1, and please don't say google.

firesport, boost cruising, gumtree. All pretty good sites.
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

nengun.com? There's a plethora of site to buy parts from, what you should be doing is jumping on google typing in the part you need, go to the official site and look at the list of authorized dealers.
    Straight lines love fast cars. Hard corners love fast drivers.

www.perfectrun.com.au

http://www.jdmconcept.com.au/

http://www.jdmyard.com/

have bought from all of them. Great people to deal with with great products

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    I know you said not eBay, BUT (lol) have you tried looking up the specific brand that you want for parts, i.e skunk2 megan racing etc, and on some of the official websites they have authorised online/EBay sellers, if they have 100% feedback and they answer your questions it's actually a great spot to look, like when I type in "da9" or "1990 integra" in eBay all that comes up is tow hooks n crap, but if you know the sellers username you can search them and find there store, Then THATS where ur gunna find some good deals, I just ordered a intake manifold and 68mm throttle body from USA because it ended up being $100 cheaper than actual dealers in aus

What parts do you wanna buy?
    Last edited by DA9-47; 16-04-2011 at 10:47 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by V8KLLR View Post
    what you should be doing is jumping on google typing in the part you need, go to the official site and look at the list of authorized dealers.
    didn't see that sorry

More to show eBay can be ok if you do your proper searching and researching price and product quality .

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol
    Thanks for the help guys, but i'm in need of a site to buy parts with credit card. Don't want to go through all the hassle of pay pal and all.

paypal aint a hassle, its easy to sign up and your protected against fraud and shiz so its probably the safest option. Paypal is probably the only place i would be using my credit card
    DEEFUFF 4LYF

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremydawg View Post
    Paypal is probably the only place i would be using my credit card
    agreed muchly

^^^ first to websites don't work yet
    Last edited by DA9-47; 16-04-2011 at 08:32 PM.