Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    You crazy guys? 96 model with 160,000 is o.k. It;s a damn Vtir for 14,500 now thats a bargain!I bought my 94 model for $19,000 2.5 years ago which was pretty cheap back then. Plus you got the nice Vti-r rims with it too which I would like to buy!
    You will never be let down getting a B18C.

I agree with poweredbyhonda. I thought that was cheap! I dunno what the going rate is for Teg's in Sydney but here in Melbourne a stock '94 model in good condition still goes for $16-17k.

Quote Originally Posted by tanghy
    so much mis information
    integra vtirs came out in 93 with one air bag
    had a slight cosmetic change in 96 + dual airbags
    98 on had major facelift
    99 discontinued replaced by type R
    What was the slight cosmetic change for the '96? As far as im aware there was on ly one face lift around 97/98.

I got mine for $16500 around 6 months ago with 105000km and that was from a dealer. There were many in the in the $15k mark when i was shopping for a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream`R

What was the slight cosmetic change for the '96? As far as im aware there was on ly one face lift around 97/98.

I got mine for $16500 around 6 months ago with 105000km and that was from a dealer. There were many in the in the $15k mark when i was shopping for a car.
    I thought the changes in 96 were...addition of immobiliser and sunroof and spoiler not standard on gsi models anymore??

I haven't kept up with what the market for tegs is like recently lol....

I guess its harder to sell second hand cars these days lol...but I bought my car about 3 years ago...so its been a while.
    blah blah blah

Prices for Integra VTIRs are a bit more expensive in Melbourne than in Sydney, around $1.5k - $2k dearer from memory when I was shopping for one.

I recently bought my '98 Integra from a dealer and got ripped off. But I wanted it so bad cuz of the colour, new front and rear bar, low k's, and dual airbags.

Also, the dealer told me that the Series II ('97+) VTIR Integras has an extra 5kW. Not too sure about that tho....can some one confirm on the extra 5kW or is he talking crap?

he's talking crap

everything i've read up about teg's says that, if anything, the obd2 cars suffered a slight loss in output.

slim's right on that one...they are supposed to be slightly heavier than the 93 - 96 models.
    blah blah blah

Winner! Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by vti-2
    ginganggooly - the rear spoiler was standard on 93-95 VTi-R's.
    not his mate.
    when do we hit vtec?

Quote Originally Posted by Spunkymonkey
    I thought the changes in 96 were...addition of immobiliser and sunroof and spoiler not standard on gsi models anymore??

I guess its harder to sell second hand cars these days lol...but I bought my car about 3 years ago...so its been a while.
    I got sunroof and spoiler, not sure about immobiliser. But i dont have the new bumpers and headlights. Maybcoz mine is early 96, and the change came late 96 :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Dream`R
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunkymonkey

I got sunroof and spoiler, not sure about immobiliser. But i dont have the new bumpers and headlights. Maybcoz mine is early 96, and the change came late 96 :roll:
    yeah...I believe the shape nose cone/tail light changes were end of 96 onwards to 99.

Is yours a vtir or gsi?

If you have an immobiliser you will be able to tell by your key....the ones without it just have the small rubber bit around the key....but the ones that have it the black rubber on the key is quite thick...ie there is a chip inside.
    blah blah blah

I HAD A 97 IN PRIME NICK W/ 68900KMS A YR AGO WHICH I SOLD FOR $20500

IT WAS A GOOD CAR

I ALSO HAD DC2R WHICH I CRASHED AND REPAIRED.

IT WAS A CRAPPED UP CAR AFTER THE CRASH BUT WAS SOLD FOR $28500.

There was a dude selling a white Integra Vtir for 12k about 1 month and half back. Anyway, I think teg is a nice car.. I used to own one and chicks love it. They cant tell the difference between that and a type R so there's a bonus. But the only thing that I hate about the teg is the fact that you can't really hear the vtec crossover. When the rpm hits 5800, vtec is so soft u can barely hear it and with a muffler on, you definately will not hear it. So yeah, its got the looks and the performance but no VTEC sound.. That was one of the reasons I sold mine..