Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Peekay34
    Fitted the Whiteline Swaybar and Fulcrum camber kit today..took the camber from 3 degrees out to 2/3 of a degree out. Much better handling very nice and happy.
    Peekay: has euro got stock anti-roll (sway ) bar at all?
    have u got both front and rear whiteline bars and Fulcrum Camber kit fitted?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by SSML
    has euro got stock anti-roll (sway ) bar at all?
    Yes - no doubt about that

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz
    Only needs a rear unit the bar at the front is very thick. And yes the fulcrum kit is fitted.
    Red Honda Jazz Vti-S, Updated stereo, Subwoofer, Red Trim Kit, Sports Grille.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    Quote Originally Posted by Peekay34
    Fitted the Whiteline Swaybar and Fulcrum camber kit today..took the camber from 3 degrees out to 2/3 of a degree out. Much better handling very nice and happy.
    I'm glad more people are getting the Whiteline swaybar. It's a simple and relatively cheap mod, but does wonders in terms of handling

Is there any chamber kit for the Euro that's less then $200. Cos with the Eibach springs I've noticed that it's got a little bit more camber all fours. Not big of a problem but if I can get one for cheap I will. Also, is the installation easy, as in remove wheel and bolt on or have to remove the spring and shocks too??
    Last edited by Slugoid; 19-03-2005 at 05:58 PM.

peekay24, any updates on the whiteline rear sway bar? i'm still interested

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Hey guys, I'm new to this Forum. Just ordered an 05 Arctic Blue Euro Luxury Auto...picking it up on Tuesday. Bought it from Westside Honda in Melbourne after much dilemmas...but that's for another thread.

I'm looking at getting it lowered immediately and my cousin in Sydney said K-Mac is the go. But I've heard its better to go the coilovers as opposed to springs on their own. Any suggestions?

Also, I'd be interested in the Whiteline swaybar if it is such a good buy!!!

Any comments on the camber kits? I'm planning to put at least 18in wheels on too so probably need the camber kit too right?

Anyway, the point of the post is "is K-Mac the way to go if you want to lower an 05 Accord Euro Lux??"

Peekay34 where do you get your stuff done? I'm just around the corner from Crema - in fact if you know the people who own it, I might even know you! I just got a Euro two weeks ago!!

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Quote Originally Posted by liznick
    Hey guys, I'm new to this Forum. Just ordered an 05 Arctic Blue Euro Luxury Auto...picking it up on Tuesday. Bought it from Westside Honda in Melbourne after much dilemmas...but that's for another thread.

I'm looking at getting it lowered immediately and my cousin in Sydney said K-Mac is the go. But I've heard its better to go the coilovers as opposed to springs on their own. Any suggestions?

Also, I'd be interested in the Whiteline swaybar if it is such a good buy!!!

Any comments on the camber kits? I'm planning to put at least 18in wheels on too so probably need the camber kit too right?

Anyway, the point of the post is "is K-Mac the way to go if you want to lower an 05 Accord Euro Lux??"
    In the TSX forums, some owners reported blowing their shocks from just lowering the car with springs, prolly it's just the way they drive..

If you plan to track the car, coilovers are the way to go, you can still however have coilovers for everyday driving if you want.

As for the springs, there are Eibachs, King Springs, Pedders, K-Mac, Espliers etc etc to choose from, heard nothing bad about them at this point so it's really up to you.

When you lower the car, your rear camber will be pushing -3 Degrees (From Factory, it's alread -1 degree), I would recommend a camber kit, one member had his car lowered and had a camber kit installed which pushed the camber to -0.75.. Do a search, you will be able to find the info...

I also read that you are after some 18s.. I'm selling mine if you are interested....

CHEERS
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Just being talking to a friend about the camber kit he installed on his Euro. He had Eibach springs installed and put the back into a -2.5+ camber, so he decided to get a camber kit to push it back into -1.

Guess what? His rear tyres are worn unevenly on the outter edge!!

so what's happened?... correcting the camber to factory settings actually made the tires where worse than without installing the camber?

well sort of, it really depends on the car & setting.

I have lowered the car for ages, the tyres wore evenly on the rear even though my rear are -2.8 degree.

interesting... you think it'd be worth leaving the camber kit alone untill you noticed uneven wear?