Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 05 Base

[CU2/NSW] General questions between base/lux

Hey guys,

Been a while since I've posted. Recently got into an accident with my CL9 and looking for an upgrade to CU2 (been looking at the markets for a nice lucky cheap one + low kms) and I have a few questions for CU2 owners/ex-owners

I'm based in NSW/Sydney

1) Similarly to CL9s base model CU2 don't come with HID standards. Anybody know good strong HIDs to get for a new CU2 (most likely 08-09). I'm looking at 6000k (brightest/white), not sure how many kw but

2) Whats a good adaptor unit to get AUX out? Looking for a nice clean/HQ for the standard head unit (no satnav)

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    If you're so adamant on installing aftermarket HID's
    Just get the LUX cu2
    OEM HIDs are much better than the aftermarket counterparts
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    If you're so adamant on installing aftermarket HID's
    Just get the LUX cu2
    OEM HIDs are much better than the aftermarket counterparts
    Ya man..
    how much are you getting this Cu2 for?
    Why don't ya spend a little more and get the cu2 luxury - leather seat - heated seat - HID

you can get so much more.

But ya if you want to get some HID. you can always go down to the local Repco or Auto barn or supercheap auto. They carry loads of brands for HID.
    if not you can also try jay cars

Where abouts are ya in sydney? btw

thanks,
    momo

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 05 Base
    Having a few budget issues coming up and although it is smarter to go for a lux cl9 with lower Ks with that price range, I have a good offer at that price/kms (not anymore then 12k). Also, leather interior was never a huge deal with me - I always found suade to be much more comfortable! Of course if I didn't have budget set backs I would be looking for a lux CU2 but.

I thought most people get HIDs from EBAY/Online stores, maybe for a specific high quality one. Regardless, I'll most likely go and get it from the local supercheap then (if I end up getting HIDs)

And I live close to Bankstown/Yagoona area

Thanks!

I love the smell for leather man !

Good luck finding HID.

thanks,
    momo

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    Quote Originally Posted by nAYEE View Post
    Hey guys,

Been a while since I've posted. Recently got into an accident with my CL9 and looking for an upgrade to CU2 (been looking at the markets for a nice lucky cheap one + low kms) and I have a few questions for CU2 owners/ex-owners

I'm based in NSW/Sydney

1) Similarly to CL9s base model CU2 don't come with HID standards. Anybody know good strong HIDs to get for a new CU2 (most likely 08-09). I'm looking at 6000k (brightest/white), not sure how many kw but

2) Whats a good adaptor unit to get AUX out? Looking for a nice clean/HQ for the standard head unit (no satnav)

Cheers
    I think all the cu2 have the aux in the centre console
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d.../?Cr=1&sdmvc=1

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 05 Base
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla View Post
    I think all the cu2 have the aux in the centre console
    http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d.../?Cr=1&sdmvc=1
    Yeah they do! My bad!