Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    man if i could drive a v8 i would.. the noise it makes with the right bolt on mods is jizzz... too bad i probably wont be able to afford petrol for it
    naturally i finished my set.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Can't say being a P-plater ever bothered me. I've owned cars that I consider to be nice, functional, quick and very fun. I don't drink often enough or heavily enough to be worried about a booze bus.

I'd like to own a V8 one day though...

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    real men drive v8s

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R
    I cant stand the v8 bogans in my area doing burnouts and fishtailing wrecking the road. Let alone being inside of a v8 =.=" id kill myself before the noise did.
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    I'd get a v8 if petrol wasn't so expensive! SV6's rape stock 5lt and stays close with 5.7lts, real men know how to drive anything!!

Member Array
    Car:
    91 DA6
    Quote Originally Posted by DA9-47 View Post
    I'd get a v8 if petrol wasn't so expensive! SV6's rape stock 5lt and stays close with 5.7lts, real men know how to drive anything!!
    a sv6 wouldnt get close to l98 6.0lt
    also big difference they take soo well to mods, intake, exhuast tune, close to 280kw atws, so yup

also dedicated liquid gas injection, thats wat i wud do, more power than petrol and fraction of cost

soz for goin off topic
    Build Thread http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128210

RIP 1992 Horizon Grey DA9
    Current 1991 JDM Burgundy DA6, with 108kw atw B18A1

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo716 View Post
    a sv6 wouldnt get close to l98 6.0lt
    I aggree, sept SV6's dont do to bad on mods as well, and the new ones come in dedicated liuid gas injection as well, they are great for daily driver, and the fastest ecconomy N/A 6's ive driven, got mine with all mods so dont know what they like stock but not real fast id say.

soz for going off topic again

Member Array
    Car:
    88 CRX B16a
    I had a 88 CRX ED9 with a B16a for most of my P's, went hard, had no trouble with the police..
    ..funny how people in falcondoors that where almost stock had the cops on em all the time.

On my full ticket now so dont really car. didnt need a turbo on my P's ol Vtec was enough