Newcomer Array
    Car:
    eg civic turbo

eg civic turbo this wensday night 20/4/11

hey honda fans come down to the creek this wensday night and have a run.ive got an eg civic that ive been working on for a bit now,running a t3t4 turbo fj piston rod kit made my own intake an exhaust manifolds 38mm gate front mount, microtech.ive gave it a street tune,using an aem air fuel meter,and dont ask how much boost its got haha.an o the motor is an old d16a8 that i brought from a guy out at penrith that was in a front ender for 200 bucks.im very impressed with the power the little 1.6 makes beening a non vtec motor and on a budget.think ill have trouble with traction as im only running street tyres.so come down and support your fellow honda brother..:

www.bigcreativa.com.au Array
    Car:
    1998 EK9
    Ah i've seen this little thing run. Scary fast! Wish i could come watch people freak when she goes down the quarter! Hope you race a GTR for some great spectator entertainment!
    My Honda - Civic Type R EK9
    My Daily - 2011 Mazda MPS

Ozhonda Trader Array
    Car:
    EGK24A
    Good luck with it.
    JDMyard Pty Ltd
    25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 02 97572364
    Email : yonas@jdmyard.com , Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/JDMYard
    www.JDMyard.com

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    eg civic turbo
    thanks bra...but all did not go so well.i had the ajustable cam gear come lose witch put the cam timing way out.not sure how that happend but it was not good lucky i saw it last night be for i lost the hole motor! best tme 14.3 110mph.cam timing made the car bogie off the line and my box dose not like to go from first to second at high revs,so need to sort that one out as well.some slicks would help the 2.8 60ft.bit off sorting out.but i drove it home,not towed it.so happy for that one......good to see a few hondas out last night too.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED/EG5/EP3/JAZZ
    Its tricky getting the power down correctly with 1.6L Turbo cars......

Practice is the only answer and heaps of it
    161.4KW ATW Tuned By TODA
    EG5 JDM B16A SiR-II TURBO

13.28@106.6mph 2.117 60ft On RE001