Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury

Unhappy My poor broom ...

So i just thought i'd share with you some pics of my accident from last night... in hope that someone will feel my pain lol.. im waiting for it to be assessed by my insurance..

What happened bro? Looks like the usual not being able to break in time due to leaving an insufficient following gap in the rain...

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    analed bad
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    the other car had already skidded off around 5 - 10 minutes before... it was a two lane road and i couldnt change lanes as there was too much traffic... so i was forced to stop, at this point there was no car behind me.
    i had stopped with 20+ metres infront of the ute... "apparently" the guy from behind was distractedwhen someone going in the other direction flashed their lights to warn him of the accident.. by the time he saw me he had barely anytime to brake..
    i was stopped he was going around 70kms...

Fahkk at least you're alright man, could have got some badass whiplash or some shit.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '11 Euro CU2
    ah shit =/

5 parts are damaged with a good 2-3 parts need replacing...ah shit =/ doesnt look 2 good, my good bet its a repairable write off

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Bad luck mate. Glad you and others are ok.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    Good thing nobody was injured. It would probably be a write-off from the damage.
    BTW, is that J's exhaust I see?

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Don't think they'll write that off..

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2010 model
    Sorry mate about the accident.. By the look like it going to be repairable write off..

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    It's a 8-10 grand repair, if the airbags went off then it'll likely to be a repairable writeoff. If not then itll mostlikely to be repairable.

Depend on the insured value of the car.

Ps: does your insurance company knows about the mods/rims? I'f not you might want to get them back(as in replace them back with OEM) before they write-off the car.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro [Cl9]
    Ouch, that doesn't look good at all. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a write off with that c pillar buckling. Sounds like you were alright though, which is nice know the euro's are pretty safe. He wouldn't have been going 70 km/h when he actually hit but still looks like a pretty bad hit.

The airbags wouldn't have gone off, as it was only a rear hit. They airbags don't activate on a rear hit as they won't be of any use. I guess you are hoping its going to be a write-off and they give you a decent pay-out? If so, what car would replace it???

Ollie