Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wyl03
    exhaust pipe finisher .. that's purely cosmetic right?
    actually, the reason of buying the exhaust pipe finisher is ..... CHEAP!! he he! $24.2 only!!! and seem not much ppl have it and not much ppl change their whole exhaust pipe in Brisbane!

Quote Originally Posted by wyl03
    i might need the bumper and boot lip protector bcos i've already made a small cut on the rubber lip .. aiyyyy ..
    the bumper and boot lip protector is a good stuff, one end have the velcro (the "Hook" side) which can let u to stick on the boot's carpet. and it is only $37.4, not expensive!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldman
    Are they from Southside Honda?
    Yes!! i asked form Southside Honda, coz' the staffs in there are more friendly and helpful compare with Highway Honda!

Sorry that i am not quite sure about the price of the roof console. (i forget to ask him to put this item in my quote list). i remember that he told me is $204!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldman
    Different price from different dealer.
    I don't think so, they should have the standard price. Coz' last time i went to ADL city Honda and asked about the price of the wheel cover, it is same as the price form Southside Honda, BNE.

(btw, just let u guys know that the price of the 04' Jazz wheel cover is $8x EACH!! Fxxking expensive!! )

But u can always try to ask them for a discount or staff price. (i got my floor mat, and window visor in staff prices).

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Quote Originally Posted by MRFIT
    ye, I've got the water proof boot tray too, $140 bucks.... but things slides around too much,....

now I want the tray that sits on top, I wonder how much is that? must be over 200...... aiii..... I just can't get enough of these accessories....
    MRFIT, Yeah me too.. things slide around too much... I have the carpet on at the moment.. sort of defeat the purpose, but anyway at least if I bring the car to the snow, I boot tray will do the job.. Ha. I might get one of those storage tray next time... not sure how much is it though..
    Last edited by ahcash; 02-02-2005 at 08:36 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Quote Originally Posted by spoon fit
    ahcash how much for the boot tray?
    Not sure dude... I sort of bargain them to throw in this and that when I bought the car.. So, they could have throw them in at cost price to win my deal.. I might call them up and find out... Will let you know.

what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    david, whats the exhaust tip look like, any change of it on the car? igot a dc5r exhaust tip but its a bit too big on the jazz but looks but looking at getting exhaust done soon so that'll be useless

isnt jazzs exhaust tip bent towards the ground? hmm imo just look wierd with the chrome bit bent.

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by muli
    david, whats the exhaust tip look like, any change of it on the car? igot a dc5r exhaust tip but its a bit too big on the jazz but looks but looking at getting exhaust done soon so that'll be useless
    you can see the pic of the exhaust pipe finisher from the first page of this thread. Nothing change, but just the looking! hehe!

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams
    isnt jazzs exhaust tip bent towards the ground? hmm imo just look wierd with the chrome bit bent.
    No, it is a straight tube. u can see the pic from the first page of this thread!

By the way, i find another exhaust pipe finisher from Yahoo! Auction HK, and which is bending upward!

URL: http://hk.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk...6?aucview=0x23

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams
    Dreams is true.. The tip of the exhaust actually bents down... still trying to imagine how it would fit...

do u mind taking piccies of ur car with the ehaust tip on for us pls hehe. i might want to buy also

what do i write here? Array
    Car:
    Jazz Vti-s
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidLing
    you can see the pic of the exhaust pipe finisher from the first page of this thread. Nothing change, but just the looking! hehe!

i sorta mean abit like a whole rear end shot photo.

and my tip bends down as well, david you got gli version? might be different with 1.4dsi

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    i think all jazz exhaust bends down.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc