Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ahcash
    Not sure dude... I sort of bargain them to throw in this and that when I bought the car.. So, they could have throw them in at cost price to win my deal.. I might call them up and find out... Will let you know.
    thx! can u ask the roof console also

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by muli
    i sorta mean abit like a whole rear end shot photo.

and my tip bends down as well, david you got gli version? might be different with 1.4dsi
    Oh!! sorry, i thought u are talking about the pipe finisher. sorry! yes! the original tip bends down!! sorry!!

i didn't put it on yet. coz' I wanna let Philip to try to put it on his VTI-S.

actually the finisher is big enough to covered the whole original tip. i tried to draw it out and let u guys know!

the black colour is the original tip, the red colour is the finisher, the dot line is how it looks inside the finisher!! (my pic is not as same as the real finisher, just the basic idea of how it fit!! sorry for my bad drawing)

are those diagram for the yahoo ones or the urs?
    coz by looking at this picture

its seems facing towards the grnd..

anyway,.. just post a pic when u try it on pls..
    Last edited by Dreams; 03-02-2005 at 01:54 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    00DC2R
    damn .. that looks cool

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Quote Originally Posted by spoon fit
    thx! can u ask the roof console also
    Spoon Fit, prices checked from one of the local dealers and Geee they are expensive... Roof Console is $270 fitted (inc GST). I think I should be able to get 10% discount since I got the car from them...

The waterproof boot tray which sits on top of the carpet cost $165 and the Cargo Area Storage Tray which sits on top of the back of the rear seat (the picture you showed me the other day) cost $345.

I think it is a bit too expensive.. I might go and ask another dealer when I service the car...

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams
    are those diagram for the yahoo ones or the urs?
    coz by looking at this picture

its seems facing towards the grnd..

anyway,.. just post a pic when u try it on pls..
    i drew this diagram . So it is not quite correct!

the other pictures that i posted on the first page of this thread are all from Honda website, Australia. http://www.honda.com.au/jazz/gli/acc...s/exterior.htm

Actually, u may try to ask the staff from Parts department to let you try to put it on and have a look, but of course, without screwing the flange bolts!

Yes! i will take some pic after i installed in!

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    Cargo Area Storage Tray for $300?
    pls kill me

Member Array
    Car:
    Mini Cooper S Chilli R56
    ye..... damn..... 345 for a damn plastic tray....

I ask the Honda dealer about the exhaust finisher but they said that it's not listed as a separate item so I can't just buy it......I thought what the....it's listed as a Honda Jazz accessory on their website and what do you mean......????

Roof Console is $270!? wtf

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by terris08
    I ask the Honda dealer about the exhaust finisher but they said that it's not listed as a separate item so I can't just buy it......I thought what the....it's listed as a Honda Jazz accessory on their website and what do you mean......????
    no way! what the....!! Which Honda dealer?? just talk to the manager, acting as a mad guy, scold him in front of his face, and fight for a super discount!!!

How can a part department don't sell a part separately!!???

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    Yeah... pretty rip off... Was wondering if terris08 can find out from his dealer??

Actually, the roof console is mainly for sunglasses.. get a non-slip mat and put in one the dashboard.. That's what I did anyway.. pretty dodgy!!