Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ahcash
    Yeah... pretty rip off... Was wondering if terris08 can find out from his dealer??

Actually, the roof console is mainly for sunglasses.. get a non-slip mat and put in one the dashboard.. That's what I did anyway.. pretty dodgy!!
    i agree with u, however most of ppl already put somethings on the dashboard, like some decoration stuff!!

If it is cheaper, let say $100, i may buy it!

Actually, the roof console is mainly for sunglasses.. get a non-slip mat and put in one the dashboard.. That's what I did anyway.. pretty dodgy!!
    genuine, JDM

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams
    are those diagram for the yahoo ones or the urs?
    coz by looking at this picture

its seems facing towards the grnd..

anyway,.. just post a pic when u try it on pls..
    BAD NEWS!! I put my car to service today, and ask them to help me to put the pipe finisher on, they put that toward to the ground, like this:

However, i did try to put it on by myself (without screw it on), I can put it straight, and toward to the back!! I may install again one day!

Member Array
    Car:
    爵士
    From the second picture.. it doesn't look like it is facing down.... or is that the one which you have already tried to face straight?

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz GLi 2004
    From the second picture.. it doesn't look like it is facing down.... or is that the one which you have already tried to face straight?
    It is totally different to the offical pic (pic 1). in the Pic, it look straight, really straight, but finially on my car, which is 35 degree facing to the ground!

But anyway, it doesn't look really good! so i don't suggest u guys to buy it!!

thats what i was talking about..
    thx for the info man.. i thought itll put a nice touch to the jazz. but doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by DavidLing
    It is totally different to the offical pic (pic 1). in the Pic, it look straight, really straight, but finially on my car, which is 35 degree facing to the ground!

But anyway, it doesn't look really good! so i don't suggest u guys to buy it!!
    no worry! 22 buck only!