Car:
    Understand
    canon ftw!

~King Of Spam~

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint View Post
    OBX are a crap brand but apparently their twinloop isnt bad - might be worth a look
    OBX do make a lot of sh*t quality stuff, but keep in mind that some of their products are just re-branded products from other companies, so some of it's not too bad. take OBX ITB's for example, they are TODA's previous model ITB's with a purple fuel rail

maybe the OBX twinloop is another brands too?
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    no exhaust ftw

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    no exhaust ftw
    trust... especially after i saw your shifter :P

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Put the lid back on dude, all your doing is losing power by having the filter exposed to the engine like that. I know from experience, I ran my open airbox for a week weeks before upgrading to an Injen CAI.

And no, stock box + filter sounds nothing like a legit CAI. It's a sounds that has to be heard to be believed/experienced. Sounds amazing.
    part time potato

Mate

Get a standard dc2r muffler and sand it back and polish the face. Looks great and is made for a car with significantly more peak power so you aren't restricting yourself. Then get a nice intake such as injen and then the car will sound like a type r.....like a honda. Little noise off or on light throttle but a nice buzz then BAAAAAAAAA in vtec

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    OBX do make a lot of sh*t quality stuff, but keep in mind that some of their products are just re-branded products from other companies, so some of it's not too bad. take OBX ITB's for example, they are TODA's previous model ITB's with a purple fuel rail

maybe the OBX twinloop is another brands too?
    um ... i wouldnt say that about their D-Series ITB - they are so badly made
    almost every person i know or have heard of that has bought these has had to re-machine them, customise, chop, trim etc to make them fit right
    its like they got the B-series one that they ripped off another company than tried to dodgey up a copy for the D-series
    sigh

OBX is code for hit and miss
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Mate

Get a standard dc2r muffler and sand it back and polish the face. Looks great and is made for a car with significantly more peak power so you aren't restricting yourself. Then get a nice intake such as injen and then the car will sound like a type r.....like a honda. Little noise off or on light throttle but a nice buzz then BAAAAAAAAA in vtec
    +1 - the best 2 mufflers u can use are the Dc2 Type-R and Dc5 Type-S
    with a nice intake like Fujita - these systems sound sexi
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSaint View Post
    um ... i wouldnt say that about their D-Series ITB - they are so badly made
    almost every person i know or have heard of that has bought these has had to re-machine them, customise, chop, trim etc to make them fit right
    its like they got the B-series one that they ripped off another company than tried to dodgey up a copy for the D-series
    sigh

OBX is code for hit and miss
    ahh ok I've never read into the D series ones, I've got a B series set. but your right they are a hit and miss company.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    TYPE-S
    Of course cannons are going to look shit and ricey if you buy them from repco, that "cannon" on the first page looks terrible. Look into exhausts like the fujitsubo RM01A or powergetter for the DC2 and tell me it doesnt look classy....... pay to play or resist buying the fake crap

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic VTIR
    Lol go with the asian angle.. oh its cannon btw. A big fan of them About 10 years back when my friend brought the car to an exhaust joint, the guy there called cannon the asian angle coz mostly asians did that.

Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by stevanbonic View Post
    Of course cannons are going to look shit and ricey if you buy them from repco, that "cannon" on the first page looks terrible. Look into exhausts like the fujitsubo RM01A or powergetter for the DC2 and tell me it doesnt look classy....... pay to play or resist buying the fake crap
    I agree. Since my Xforce twinloop looks awesome, but when cold sounds like aids, I'm considering switching to something like Fujitsubo or Skunk2 in the not too distant future..
    Bro, I doubt you'll find a Mugen twinloop even close to a modest price, which sucks for us broke ass uni students, but the Xforce products aren't too bad. My problems could be due to the fact that I got a custom made catback, SuperDA9 is rocking the full Xforce system and likes it, I think lol.