Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx

[CL9] New euro new problems =[

Hi all!
    I just recently purchased a 05 euro lux from a honda dealer but unfortunately found a few problems =X

Biggest issue (main probem) is that the front passenger door doesn't lock/unlock with the rest of the car from using the key, remote, lock/unlock button inside the car... so i called the dealership and arranged a check, but it's still counted under warranty right??

Thanks!

LaZ
    Last edited by Lazarus; 08-06-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    I'm sure you're covered for 3 mths.1500kms.from date of purchase if bought from a motor dealer.

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Honda Accord Euro
    probably the lock actuator is stuffed... get them to fix it if its stuffed
    BraXtas Ride

List of parts added
    - Exhaust system - Custom CAI setup - K&N Air Filter - Rockford Fosgate Speaker setup with punch 2 Subs - J's Racing Front Strut bar

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Contact the dealer ASAP. Easy fix and it is a common problem. I actually kept a spare door lock actuator at home just in case it happens to my Euro too.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Thanks for the replies!

But another problem arose...
    As i was driving tonight (just then) the engine shut down on me 4-5 times. Once was when turning an intersection
    Once when turning on the heater to unfog the window
    Another time when turning on AC
    Another time just engine shut down...

The dealer is at rockdale and i live in the western suburbs so im scared to shtz to drive all the way there, what options do i have?
    I bought this car on Tuesday...so..i still have plenty of time under warranty.

Edit:
    Also, when unlocking/locking the car with the remote, the lights only blink some times....if that may assist in solving any of this problem/s.

Thank you
    Last edited by Lazarus; 27-04-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: additional problem

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    well, considering how we have already told you to go back to the dealer, i think you shouldnt worry about asking any more questions, and ring the dealer up first thing in the morning,
    to see all of my build, checkout

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '11 Euro CU2
    Dealer

Auto sparkie

or DIY buy the parts off ebay

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9
    if it was me, id drive it to the dealership n park it right in the showroom and make them give my money back...
    maybe the car floated down from QLD while the floods were on n screwed all electricals..

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Thanks for all the feedback.
    I called the dealership up earlier this morning and booked a service to check out the door problem on wednesday, but I'll get a second opinion from a trusted mechanic to do a full sweep and see how that works.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    Thanks for the replies!

But another problem arose...
    As i was driving tonight (just then) the engine shut down on me 4-5 times. Once was when turning an intersection
    Once when turning on the heater to unfog the window
    Another time when turning on AC
    Another time just engine shut down...

The dealer is at rockdale and i live in the western suburbs so im scared to shtz to drive all the way there, what options do i have?
    I bought this car on Tuesday...so..i still have plenty of time under warranty.

Edit:
    Also, when unlocking/locking the car with the remote, the lights only blink some times....if that may assist in solving any of this problem/s.

Thank you
    I had these problems with my car. Do your car's instruments go crazy and shut-down as well? My car ended up requiring a replacement alternator. Not cheap if you have to pay.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Yeh every light started to flicker and whatnot, and just shut down..Since i bought the car yesterday, Collins Honda should be liable to fix it. But frankly, after almost getting in an accident once for myself, and another with my family on board, I don't particularly want to drive it 45 minutes to the dealership.

Added:
    But after bringing the car home after the whole 4 engine shut downs, a mate gave it a whirl and had no problems. It makes no sense.

And i understand that calling the dealer will make things better, but at this current time, trying to find some solutions to get a peace of mind would be good, but again thank you all for the replies.
    Last edited by Lazarus; 27-04-2011 at 11:45 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CL9 Luxxx
    Sorry for double post, Would they still respect the warranty if i get it checked out by my mechanic to find if there are any additional faults?