Thread: workshop manual

Hey guys,

I've been looking around for a workshop manual for my civic vti-r, but all I can find are manuals for d-series civics.

Anyone know where i can get one for my car?

thanks
    - Alex
    i need vtak!!

You talking about a Helms manual or similiar?
    I know there are copies floating around on the net. But i cant remember the sites. Try a search on google or something

If you are talking about the Helms manuals there's a thread right here on Ozhonda that links a whole bunch of manuals!

http://www.ozhonda.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1276

Hopefully that is what you are after. If not, do a search on Honda-Tech.com but the info will most likely be US based.

Hope that helps.

There's no manual online that has civic with b16a
    i need vtak!!

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Quote Originally Posted by genesis
    Hey guys,
    I've been looking around for a workshop manual for my civic vti-r, but all I can find are manuals for d-series civics.
    Ayone know where i can get one for my car?
    thanks
    - Alex
    What do u want to do Al ?

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

Stuff :P
    i need vtak!!

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    Well as i work in the State Library of Western Australia, I regularily visit the car manual section. Unfortunately, ive never come across any recent workshop manuals catering for post 96 hondas.
    :x

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!