Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic VTi
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphorced View Post
    Release date?
    Given that the OS mags appear at the end of the month of the preceding two months (eg. June issue comes out end of May) you're probably looking at another 3-4 weeks unless you have a newsagency like the one near me that brings in air freighted copies of the popular mags (at a premium price). You must realise that the cover date is just that, the mag was produced at least 3-4 months before the cover date.

Peter
    Still here. Still kickin'

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm_b16a View Post
    Given that the OS mags appear at the end of the month of the preceding two months (eg. June issue comes out end of May) you're probably looking at another 3-4 weeks unless you have a newsagency like the one near me that brings in air freighted copies of the popular mags (at a premium price). You must realise that the cover date is just that, the mag was produced at least 3-4 months before the cover date.

Peter
    Yeh that's what I figured. Thanks mate! Will definitely be picking up a copy.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm_b16a View Post

Peter
    Which newsagency do you get yours from?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Or which newsagencies around sydeny sell these? Checked 5 of my local ones none of them stock redline.

Hey Peter, you sure you're not cloned??? you are building a gazillion cars and you have time to read magazines????? damn! Cheers, Chris
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

On the redline website it says the VTEC issue is for sale. Anyone found one in Australia yet?
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!

nope... i asked a newsagency they stopped stocking it so if they get it, it will take a while but be like 12 bux. if i wanted it soon ill have to get it air freighted over which will cost 20bux or something.

downloaded til i see it on the racks

edit: nice read and cars.

drag civic is a monster!
    Last edited by dtrang; 23-05-2011 at 02:32 AM.