S2000 OEM Brake Disc/Rotor Part Number

Can anyone help me with this?
    I can't seem to find it on Google, and search didn't lead me anywhere either.

Thanks alot guys!
    '12 PWP Tree Hugging Machine
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Why would you buy oem discs? They're $$$. Can get a whole set of 4 discs a lot cheaper than one oem disc.
    ... Call your local dealer and ask or go to a foreign online Honda dealer such as Lings in the UK as they have part listings online

Sorry champ, I asked for OEM for a reason,
    with that being said, can anyone help me with this?
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Well I did provide a means to answer your query (2 methods actually) and even then your query is ambiguous because you don't specify whether you're after a front or rear part number

... some info from Ling's

PFKL616727 DISK, FR. BRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Clio View Post
    Well I did provide a means to answer your query (2 methods actually) and even then your query is ambiguous because you don't specify whether you're after a front or rear part number
    Honda actually asked me for a part number, otherwise they won't do the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Clio View Post
    ... some info from Ling's

PFKL616727 DISK, FR. BRAKE
    Thanks I'll call em tomorrow to see if its the correct details on the part number.
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by xntrik View Post
    Honda actually asked me for a part number, otherwise they won't do the order.
    That's a bit ridiculous... consumers weren't given a parts book when we buy a car ffs. I'd complain about that. Other dealers for other cars ask for my VIN then they back-track to what parts are available for my car.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I guess Honda Dealers aren't supportive of home mechanics and DIYers.

My funniest experience was when I went to remove my OEM oil cooler. I needed to replace the S2000 threaded tube with one off a car that doesn't have the cooler. So I asked for one for a Civic. They asked me for a VIN. I asked if that VIN was for the S2000, which has the part I don't need, or for the Civic, which is the car I don't have.

They started looking up my request on the computer and came up with a price of $700. Turns out that was the price for the cooler I was looking to eliminate. Eventual cost for the part I needed was $6.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by AusS2000 View Post
    I guess Honda Dealers aren't supportive of home mechanics and DIYers.

My funniest experience was when I went to remove my OEM oil cooler. I needed to replace the S2000 threaded tube with one off a car that doesn't have the cooler. So I asked for one for a Civic. They asked me for a VIN. I asked if that VIN was for the S2000, which has the part I don't need, or for the Civic, which is the car I don't have.

They started looking up my request on the computer and came up with a price of $700. Turns out that was the price for the cooler I was looking to eliminate. Eventual cost for the part I needed was $6.
    Hahahahaha

Yeah its pretty insane dealing with Honda.
    '99 GPW S2000
    '99 CW DC2R

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    http://www.hondapartscheap.com/
    !!!!

Used before and would use again!

For some reason, the page doesn't load when I'm at home, but works when I'm at work..
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..