Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol

Xforce Twinloop.

I'm pretty new to modding cars, so don't know prices and all for parts. Just wondering, i called up about the Xforce twinloop axle back and it's $280 for the axle back and fitting. $260 for just the exhaust without fitting. Is this cheap or should i say worth it ?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG+CL9
    racenation in our trader section is a dealer - he sells all the xforce products at much better prices

or you can be patient and just buy mine cheep cheep
    ----------------------------
    D15b Turbo EG Sedan Build + CL9 Lux N/A Build
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127680

where did you call up for twinloop axleback? i only know ricenation sells the muffler with no piping for like 240
    Last edited by charliebrown; 01-05-2011 at 12:08 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol
    I called up Western Mufflers it's at Fairfield apparantly.

I think 260 is a good price man... it would cost $220+postage for the muffler alone. Exhaust shops would charge at least 50+ to weld axleback piping on. Fitting can be done by yourself in 20 minutes so save yourself the money.

i never see xforce twinloops second hand

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol
    Yeah, i don't know prices of parts and all. But 280 seems cheap and they install it for me too.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Do you just want some sound or are you looking to increase power at some point down the track?

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown View Post
    I think 260 is a good price man... it would cost $220+postage for the muffler alone. Exhaust shops would charge at least 50+ to weld axleback piping on. Fitting can be done by yourself in 20 minutes so save yourself the money.

i never see xforce twinloops second hand
    didnt know xforce made gayloops straight bolt up for eks?

$240 for xforce... search around man i think i saw a mugen twinloop catback on here go for $500.
    just keep looking around.

I had one of these on my car and they sound like crap after a 1month or 2 (this was with a bpipe too)
    Last edited by SuperJDM.; 01-05-2011 at 12:35 AM.
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>Crx Delsol
    Just after some sound, don't need performance gain it's only daily driven.

Twinloops shit are they ?

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    like i said above, iv had this fake twinloop on my car b4 my apexi one and it sounded crap very ricey and farty.
    the mugen twinloop (genuine one) is decent and has a very nice and deep tone to it

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    As 90LAN once said, Mugen makes a good twinloop, everything else is a 'gayloop' or something like that I can't remember.

If I were you I'd just keep an eye open for a good second hand one, cheap. 5Zigen or similar. That's only because you just want a bit of sound.

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougie_504 View Post
    As 90LAN once said, Mugen makes a good twinloop, everything else is a 'gayloop' or something like that I can't remember.

If I were you I'd just keep an eye open for a good second hand one, cheap. 5Zigen or similar. That's only because you just want a bit of sound.
    "thats not a twinloop thats a gayloop"