Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CL9 Fog light problem driving me INSANE!!

Hi guys about 3 months ago i purchased h11 WHITE 4500K globes for my fogies to match the hid's on the car. after about two months one of the two just blew. I took it back to the store after 30 minutes of arguing they offered to exchange it. ( they claimed i touched the tip of the glass or the glass which voids warranty)
    with the new pair i made very sure that i did not touch the glass areas at all but after about a month, one of them blew again. is it possible that water maybe getting through to the terminals causing this? what else could it be? cheers?

wat brand globes?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Are they definately the correct globe for the fog lights? Also if you buy a cheap brand then they probably won't last that long.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    stop buying them dude, those bulbs are made to blow, and what brand? please dont say narva

not sure of the brand paid 50 bucks for them so they shouldn't be a cheap brand im hoping. when i get a chance ill check the brand n update you guys.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    just buy a whole box of LED's off ebay lol... it'll still work out cheaper
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

haha i actually have started to do that. purchased my first pair for 6 bux of h11. if they last longer than a month i will stock up on them.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Get Phillips. They are expensive ($70 each I think) but they will last.

update guys the brand is autotechnica. ? im guessing no1 has heard of it?

Arent they more popular for making steering wheel's and bucket seats? Didnt know they even made globes.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    R32 Skyline
    Yeh Ive had their parkers be4. Worse than narva went through a number of their parkers. Go a decent brand name

If I am the store owner, I will ask you to bugger off... since when bulbs carry warranty