Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    04 CL9, 11 323i
    btw for people saying Skunk2 from heeltoe, they don't sell them anymore.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post

The B-Pipe or catback exhaust has almost nothing to do with an exhaust system except to get the fumes out you can design it anyway you like and can be customised like a mofo and is usually why is cheaper there is no science to it. The only thing that you need to keep in mind is consisty. If you have headers that the pipe drops into a 3" pipe you would not get a anything lower then 3" due to pressure will be backed up and will be pointless in getting headers. If you have a 2" exhaust you can go bigger however if there is no pressure then that is also bad however a bit bigger can reduce pressure and create a more free flowing exhaust which will enable a slight performance gain.
    Exactly what I was thinking, it's jut some pipes with mufflers on it, why pay $$$$ foor them whey they does f all performance wise.

You get a nice deep growl from header/CAT and CAI already and they actually give decent performance gains. Besides, some CAI's are so noisy at WOT you can't hear the fart cannons from inside the car anyway (injen or icebox with k&n filter for example).
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Asked that tsudo seller some questions like shipping and more importantly fitments and quality, since that's the thing I'm iffy about. For the record I've already got an Injen CAI.
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    honda vfr800 98
    I thought the max size you would put on an na car like the euro was 2.5inch. Isnt 3 inch more in the realm of turbo cars?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    lol the seller said shipping will be around 500....
    Comment, rate my beats!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by dee-y View Post
    Asked that tsudo seller some questions like shipping and more importantly fitments and quality, since that's the thing I'm iffy about. For the record I've already got an Injen CAI.
    you already have Injen? lol how did you survive the floods? :-P

Quote Originally Posted by 10KRPM
    I thought the max size you would put on an na car like the euro was 2.5inch. Isnt 3 inch more in the realm of turbo cars?
    I think they're referring to muffler.

Quote Originally Posted by dee-y
    lol the seller said shipping will be around 500....
    Heel-toe it is lol

or just a header and highflow cat.... that give a nice enough growl
    Last edited by Fredoops; 07-05-2011 at 09:12 PM.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    I live in Eight Mile Plains. Never any chance of it flooding there lol
    Comment, rate my beats!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by dee-y View Post
    I live in Eight Mile Plains. Never any chance of it flooding there lol
    lol im next door!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Which suburb mate? You might see me around in a dropped Silver CL9 with work vs
    Comment, rate my beats!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Sunnybank, Blue Euro with an interstate plate!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    Nice! I'm always around plaza and MS. Might see my car around hah
    Comment, rate my beats!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Quote Originally Posted by 10KRPM View Post
    Mine is 3" its not so much a forced induction its more the power pulling and size of an engine. Turbos normally have a 4" turbo back for optimum performance. Most engines like the bseries engine would use 2.5" unless forced induction was added. There is not much difference between 2.5" and 3" however if wishing to go turbo or for most accord euros supercharge or increase the power substantially then a 3" exhaust will be a much better building block however there is nothing wrong with 2.5"