Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    You've already got some nice usable power there. As mentioned by vtecing, get yourself some RE001 and maybe a nice Alpine head unit for better music and you should be good.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    If you have tyres sorted then I'd just do the CAI and full exhaust (header, cat and cat-back).

Otherwise HD clutch + lightweight fly as per ben's instructions

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    custom repsray candy pink. lol jks

you said you got CAI and headers already and you want more KW.

my suggestion hi flow cat and a decent jdm catback (mugen,spoon,js racing) you'll see good power made from these changes.

and if you can find those cheap maybe look at getting a new ecu

Quote Originally Posted by _bORdO_ View Post
    Agreed.
    Whatever power you have available will be there, to be used, faster.
    What Flywheels and clutches are the best to buy ? And is it worth buying from the US since the $ is god these days ?

Quote Originally Posted by NightKids View Post
    You've already got some nice usable power there. As mentioned by vtecing, get yourself some RE001 and maybe a nice Alpine head unit for better music and you should be good.
    lolll...l got the stereo done already..gives me a headache sometimes loll.... l need to buy 2 new front tyres actually mine are almost bold

Quote Originally Posted by RSKEbaby View Post
    custom repsray candy pink. lol jks

you said you got CAI and headers already and you want more KW.

my suggestion hi flow cat and a decent jdm catback (mugen,spoon,js racing) you'll see good power made from these changes.

and if you can find those cheap maybe look at getting a new ecu

l'd love to do the ECU oneday

go for exedy stage 1 pack come with Sport organic clutch and exedy lighten flywheel, only around 490usd from gripforce

Quote Originally Posted by tiah313 View Post
    go for exedy stage 1 pack come with Sport organic clutch and exedy lighten flywheel, only around 490usd from gripforce
    Is there a advantage of getting the stage 2 over the stage 1 for street use or will l just be wasting my money ?

Member Array
    Car:
    99 DC2 VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by paullyy View Post
    What Flywheels and clutches are the best to buy ? And is it worth buying from the US since the $ is god these days ?
    if you want something with warranty buy within australia like Xtreme street ceramic clutch+fly

cant go past exedy sports organic.

shop around
    XD

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    TODA AU sells it for 460AU, beat that :P.

I have the sports organic, no problems from it, but honestly I reccomend ORC + lighten flywheel. Grips hard and lasts very long from track/street use. + sounds different on idle
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Mfactory FTW if its drive train related
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    I'd get a high flow cat and either a Fujitsubo RM01A or Mugen twinloop catback to fully utilize your upgraded header
    Vtec4lyf